Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

We Want To Help Our Campus Students But We Need Someone To Kickstart Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Want To Help Our Campus Students But We Need Someone To Kickstart Us (574 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / I Have A Very Cool Business Idea But Shishi(capital) No Dey To Kickstart It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Help Our Campus Students But We Need Someone To Kickstart Us by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
We are computer science students and we are good at creating digital solutions.

We want to help our students through web apps but we need someone to help us financially with small funds.

But we can't post the idea here.

Message us on: 08163817293

If your can help.

Thanks
Re: We Want To Help Our Campus Students But We Need Someone To Kickstart Us by chika12345(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: We Want To Help Our Campus Students But We Need Someone To Kickstart Us by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sircomeference:
We are computer science students and we are good at creating digital solutions.

We want to help our students through web apps but we need someone to help us financially with small funds.

But we can't post the idea here.

Message us on: 08163817293

If your can help.

Thanks
Ok. Will contact you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Webmoney I Can't Send WMZ / How I Turned A One Time Investment Of 6k To #102k In 9days. / How To Recover Property Of The Dead In Nigeria. Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.