Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Re: I Need Ipod - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re: I Need Ipod (535 Views)

H / Fairly Used 3rd Gen Ipod Touch For Sale / Re: I need Business Partners On These: Mp3 : Mp4: Philips Shavers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ipod by mcdokwe(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2009
Check out my profile
Re: Re: I Need Ipod by MrCrackles(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
^You are a fool. . .
You need an ipod, then you are advertising your profile?
Are you confused or did someone insert a toothpick into your brain
Re: Re: I Need Ipod by mcdokwe(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
You are the bigger fool here if you think i would have you insult me. I was only replying to the topic i need an ipod when seun or whomsoever was responsible posted it as a new topic you slowpoke
Re: Re: I Need Ipod by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
mcdokwe:

You are the bigger fool here if you think i would have you insult me. I was only replying to the topic i need an ipod when seun or whomsoever was responsible posted it as a new topic you slowpoke
Will you shut the flying fuc.k up bloody fool!
Get rid of the toothpick inside your brain first before you start coughing blood all over the place
You need an ipod? Go and bloody steal one, fuckface

(1) (Reply)

Flashdrives,scandiscs Available For Sale / Voice Changing Phones Available For Sale At Affordable Prices!limited Suppy / Sony Ericsson W580i For Sale( Shake It Off): 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.