Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live (1955 Views)

Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos? (see Interesting Details) / Paying Paying / New Mmm Member With Question And Needs Enlightenment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2016
MMM PAYS
Here is a video we make after getting paid. this video gave me additional 5% of the 98k i received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QIdcdzqTSE

please read for your own good.

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info (08036990019) and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by chessguru(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Let the truth be told always...... MMM was not designed to be a get rich quick scheme and greed is not encouraged, my state government is owing me seven months salary but I have been phing my spare cash and been getting just enough money to sustain my self, bad propaganda can be negative on any organization...... As long as we keep PH and gh Mm. M Nigeria will never crash it is the strongest in the world and growing fast.....i am happy it came at this hard period, just yesterday I got money to take care of my basic needs from it. It pays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mmm is still paying, and it is members paying members . Today I ph again 90,000naira to another member of the community. MMM is member paying members no one is running away with any ones money. It's for those that think alike . LONG LIVE MMM

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
The rumour bloggers use to get traffic with negative news about mmm to their site has being going on since THE month of MAY/JUNE, I started mmm July and I have being receiving my pay as at when due. If everyone pays to the bank and individuals go back to the bank to get pay on a different date and re - depositing as to make gains there will always be money for the next man when he need his payout.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2016
My downline got Help today 30/09/2016. she provide help of 20k and receive 32k today. this is five days after agent of satan try to crash mmm-nigeria with their bad unreal review. they have always fail and will continue to fail. so far so good to my knowledge mmm-nigeria is bigger than threat and rumours. we are currently rate as one of the strongest mmm community in the mmm organisation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Help With Windows 10 / Best Modem/plan / Q10 Hotspot Connection Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.