Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? (1013 Views)

Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by Akalia(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Since the very day the commission launched it's recruitment job portal, I have being making attempts to apply using both my mobile phone and PC but to no avail. I have being encountering technical difficulties from the server ranging from not being able to submit my complete application to not being able to save my job application to draft. Please is anyone encountering such hiccups while attempting to apply? And what is the way forward for the teeming job seekers who are encountering the same frustrating issue with the job portal?

Please your pertinent suggestions are needed. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by adeblezen: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good to know I'm not d only one encountering did p......I think they intentionally design it like that to frustrate pple, so that dey can have fewer successful applicant.....
Don't give up bro....

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by charlycharles(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls am seeing submit button just on d first page. is dat normal what shud i do
Re: Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by Akalia(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
charlycharles:
pls am seeing submit button just on d first page. is dat normal what shud i do
it's one of the errors that keep popping up. Just keep trying till you go through all the 17 pages before you get to the last 18th page
Re: Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by Drdreyy: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Akalia:
it's one of the errors that keep popping up. Just keep trying till you go through all the 17 pages before you get to the last 18th page

Even when you manage to navigate to the last page and click submit, you will still get an error message.

I have gotten to the last page several times but couldn't submit. It's either you get an error message or a completely blank page.
Re: Federal Civil Service Job Portal Is Not Functioning Well, Why? by Gkemz: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Why can't those who submitted their applications earlier when it was just launched view or track the submission as nothing was shown to be submitted in their profile after the site was upgraded. Are they to reapply, what if this will amount to double entry submission which obviously implies disqualification.

(1) (Reply)

Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment, October 2016 / Ends Today - Current Vacancies At Saro Agro Sciences Limited, November 2016 / Graduate Trainee Programme For A Leading Conglomerate (M.Sc, MBA Is Compulsory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.