Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) (815 Views)

For FREE Let Me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Site. / All Blogger Users Should Please Check This / Adsense Becomes Harder For Blogger Users...[see NOW] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by liumesty(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Do you want to gain more knowledge on Blogger, or have any issue on your blog (Blogger Platform users only) you wish to resolve with out going through the stress of web searches, state it here, I and any other guru will he help you resolve this issue before you know it.
If you also want to design your blog, we can still guard you through it by just stating it down there...
Courtesy: Blogwox
URL: www.blogwox..com

1 Like

Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for creating this thread bro..
I am having problem with my template. It's a custom template i downloaded.
Anytime i publish a post with long title length the picture attached to that post becomes black on my homepage, if i click on the post the picture shows very clearly.. pls do u have any idea as to wat d problem might be
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2016
I have more than 1 H1 tag, though the template doesn't have H1 tag, which is suppose to be my blog title so I change some H2 tag to h1, now I read having more than 2 H1 tag is bad for seo..

The question is, if I change the tag back to h2, how can i add h1 tag to the template ?
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by liumesty(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2016
fighal:
Thanks for creating this thread bro..
I am having problem with my template. It's a custom template i downloaded.
Anytime i publish a post with long title length the picture attached to that post becomes black on my homepage, if i click on the post the picture shows very clearly.. pls do u have any idea as to wat d problem might be

before we dig into this issue, i would like to make this clear.
Downloaded templates or templates that are not created specially for your blog give negative effects to it, even the ones that are not visible, its advisable not to download templates from anywhere, design yours personally or hire someone to do that.

Question: Was it working fine the first time you downloaded the template?
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by liumesty(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
udemzy101:
I have more than 1 H1 tag, though the template doesn't have H1 tag, which is suppose to be my blog title so I change some H2 tag to h1, now I read having more than 2 H1 tag is bad for seo..

The question is, if I change the tag back to h2, how can i add h1 tag to the template ?

To add H1 Tag to blogger template follow this steps,

Template>Edit html (remember to save a copy of your templates in case it was messed up)

Click anywhere in your template and hit the cntrl+F keys

Search for the code blelow

<h3 class='post-title entry-title' itemprop='name'>
<b:if cond='data:post'>
<a expr:href='data:post'><data:post.title/></a>
<b:else/>
<b:if cond='data:post.url'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.url != data:post.url'>
<a expr:href='data:post.url'><data:post.title/></a>
<data:post.title/>
</b:if>
</h3>

after finding it change all h3 tags with h1 tags, after it click on save template. now your template is optimized with h1 tag for your "post title". If you are unable to find this above code then close your template editing area and again open Edit HTML and press CTRL+F and try to find only 'post-title entry-title' then definitely it will show you all the above code and now you can easily change all of h3 tags with h1 tags.

the first one was about adding h1 tag for post title tag, now again go to Edit HTML and find below code for "site title" by pressing CTRL+F

<h1 class='title' style='background: transparent; border-width: 0px'>
<b:include name='title'/>
</h1>

<h1 class='title'>
</h1>

after finding the above code change all h1 tags with h2 tags, that's it! now click on save template.

After following both above steps, your template's "Post Title" is customized with H1 tag and your "Site Title" is customized with H2 tags, you can see changes in your desktop browser by pressing CTRL+U. to check your changes go to your website and open a post in new tab then press CTRL+U.

Hope it helps... Blog-wox
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by Opistorincos(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2016
My blog www.eodob.com is hiding some posts
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by liumesty(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Opistorincos:
My blog www.eodob.com is hiding some posts
Explain further....
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
liumesty:

To add H1 Tag to blogger template follow this steps,

Template>Edit html (remember to save a copy of your templates in case it was messed up)

Click anywhere in your template and hit the cntrl+F keys

Search for the code blelow

<h3 class='post-title entry-title' itemprop='name'>
<b:if cond='data:post'>
<a expr:href='data:post'><data:post.title/></a>
<b:if cond='data:post.url'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.url != data:post.url'>
<a expr:href='data:post.url'><data:post.title/></a>
</h3>

after finding it change all h3 tags with h1 tags, after it click on save template. now your template is optimized with h1 tag for your "post title". If you are unable to find this above code then close your template editing area and again open Edit HTML and press CTRL+F and try to find only 'post-title entry-title' then definitely it will show you all the above code and now you can easily change all of h3 tags with h1 tags.

the first one was about adding h1 tag for post title tag, now again go to Edit HTML and find below code for "site title" by pressing CTRL+F

<h1 class='title' style='background: transparent; border-width: 0px'>
</h1>

<h1 class='title'>
</h1>

after finding the above code change all h1 tags with h2 tags, that's it! now click on save template.

After following both above steps, your template's "Post Title" is customized with H1 tag and your "Site Title" is customized with H2 tags, you can see changes in your desktop browser by pressing CTRL+U. to check your changes go to your website and open a post in new tab then press CTRL+U.

Hope it helps... Blog-wox
Thanks, but my template doesn't have the above tags.. The h3 tag
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by liumesty(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
udemzy101:

Thanks, but my template doesn't have the above tags.. The h3 tag

All templates(Blogger) have those codes, look properly......
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
liumesty:

before we dig into this issue, i would like to make this clear.
Downloaded templates or templates that are not created specially for your blog give negative effects to it, even the ones that are not visible, its advisable not to download templates from anywhere, design yours personally or hire someone to do that.

Question: Was it working fine the first time you downloaded the template?
Thanks.... the problem is i don't know how to design a blogger template.. like how much should be my budget if i want to hire some1
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by blogwox: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More) by benzems(m): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2016
How to add latest news widget on blog
on breaking news widgets on blog

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Insterested On These Site?? / 10 Ways To Search Google For Information That Most People Don’t Know About / Facebook Ads Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.