Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 (1439 Views)

Road To World Cup Glory | Nigeria / Battle Field 1 / Battle Field 2 Bad Company And Bf3 Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by FK4reel(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
This 2016, Battle Field just got it right because fans will like to have some dose of nostalgia!. Call of Duty from it’s release of the Infinity Warfare, I think they have lost the battle of dominion to Battle field this 2016. The reason may be because Infinity War Fare is outer spaced based compared to Battle field 1 which has a more realistic setting – Word War 1, not some alien futuristic hunt or so. Personally am not a fan of alien or spaceship games.

Similar to previous entries in the series, Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter that emphasizes teamwork. The game is set in the period of World War 1, and is inspired by historic events. Players can make use of World War 1 weapons, including bolt-action rifles, automatic and semi-automatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers, and mustard gas to combat opponents

Five maps and four modes will be available, including St. Quentin Scar, Amiens, Sinai Desert, Fao Fortress and Suez in the Conquest, Rush, Operations, and Domination modes. There’s also a taste of the singleplayer campaign, with the missions Storm of Steel and Through Mud and Blood. Your progress carries over, too, if you decide to buy the full game after your Play First Trial ends.

Read more and Watch Youtube Video trailer:
[url]nibbleng.com/battle-field-1-takes-you-back-to-world-war-1/[/url]

[url]nibbleng.com[/url]

Re: Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by cao(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
That headline is like saying water is wet...
Re: Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by LucemFerre: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ehemm... Okay let me humor you a little by commenting...
1. You are talking about Halo not infinite warfare. Infinite warfare has no Aliens goddammit. Where the hell did you get that?

2. Battlefield 1 and infinite warfare aren't the same kind of games, so it's not a battle to be won.

3. Old school guns and grenades are stupid...

4. Battlefield has bad reputation for stories...
Re: Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by FK4reel(m): 2:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Sighs...I see a hard core COD fan here!. em also a Cod fan too! No strings attached bro!, this bf1 already has over a million likes on Ytube. Coming this October all hands on deck plus positive reviews....And:
Old school guns and grenades aren't stupid: it takes you back into time and more realistic.
Battlefield has bad reputation for stories: Agreed, this bf1 may prove us wrong.

And don't forget bf multiplayer............is way much c**l*r

damn, I forgot am a Cod fan.
Re: Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by LucemFerre: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Hehe... COD fan? You think I'm a cod fan? I'm a fan of good games. I play BF as well as COD. Your post was biased that was why I commented.
Funny you are judging a game by youtube views/likes/dislikes smfh... I judge a game by playing it or watching someone play.

And old school guns take me back into the times, you say? What time? I wasn't even born, why the hell should I care?
And if you want realism play Arma - Battlefield isn't realistic. Carry a sniper rifle, go to boko haram camp and try to get a trickshot.

Anyways... I just don't like old settings and story is my first priority. I really don't think bf1 is for people like me. Hell I didn't play Cod: waw for the same reasons.
Re: Battle Field 1 Takes You Back To World War 1 by FK4reel(m): 2:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Games whose gameplay is seamless is a yes for me plus don't mind having a thrill of some story type kind of. Ok, back to your comment, You might as well like Hijeo Kojima's work, Metal Gear Solid, since judging from your post you seem to be the story line and probably stealth type.
Meanwhile, Your not liking Old Settings is a wow for me!, have you tried them before? you must be missing some piece.
Perhaps I may presume you are in, for futuristic games. If thats the case, then have gotten something I can pounce upon. Why should one delve into the future, with elements that may be incomprehensible thereby making the experience vague.
And your previous line: "And if you want realism play Arma - Battlefield isn't realistic. Carry a sniper rifle, go to boko haram camp and try to get a trickshot", got me ROFL, who will do that in real life....

(1) (Reply)

Naija YouTube Gaming Channel / Pls Help... / Paying My Respect To The PS2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.