Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

“olasco Films Boss After My Life, Despite Owing Me Millions”- Actress Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “olasco Films Boss After My Life, Despite Owing Me Millions”- Actress Cries Out (451 Views)

Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“olasco Films Boss After My Life, Despite Owing Me Millions”- Actress Cries Out by Triton1996(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerian Actress, Yewande Adekoya, has cried out to Nigerians over the actions of movie producer Olatunji Balogun (Olasco films) who aside from bullying her seems to now be threatening her life.

In an SOS call to Nigerians she explained how Olasco films is owing her and refuses till date to pay for her hard work.

Read below:

Good day Nigerians. My name is Yewande Adekoya-Abiodun. I am a happily married movie producer, screenwriter and actress. I have been practising since 2002 and i am presently a bonafide member of Tampan. I want to beg Nigerians all over the world to please help me tell Akeem Olatunji Balogun (Olasco films) to leave my life alone. If anything bad happens to me, Nigerians, please hold Akeem Olatunji Balogun responsible. He has marketed my movies for about six years now and i have nothing to show for it financially. I do not even have a car of my own. He sold igbodudu 1&2, omo elemosho1&2, kudi klepto1&2, Emere, Irawo meji and Kurukuru1,2,3. This man is presently owing me the sum of 2million naira and he has refused to pay because he feels no one can challenge him.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/olasco-films-boss-after-my-life-despite-owing-me-millions-yewande-adekoya-cries-out/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Breaks Silence On Kim’s Robbery: ‘she’s Not Doing That Well’ / 'I Will Not Be Compared': Lady Gaga Shades Madonna, Suggests She Has No Talent / Rotherham United Sign Footballer Peter Odemwingie On A Short Term Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.