Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Becoming Atheist And Teaching C. R. S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Becoming Atheist And Teaching C. R. S (516 Views)

Check Out These Educational And Teaching Resources / Earn Huge By Travelling And Teaching English Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Atheist And Teaching C. R. S by Barney11: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2016
I hate to say this but I am loosing my faith in Christianity,there are certain times I have asked God for mercy yet it wasn't granted,there was an ugly video I have watched yet His name was on their lips till they breathed their last yet He didn't do miracle,i don't know what to believe again but I am certain about living by golden rule and fear of Karma but is that enough? I doubt the existence of this great God who allows people to suffer greatly and come to harm, who allows Satan to torment his people only to receive glory at the end. would you forgive your father after he had crushed you. I respect every religious views as long as it is not affecting anyone negatively. I stand to be corrected and convinced. My big problem is teaching C. R. S with doubts? it sounds like a bang in my head as if I am mocking the belief? Has anyone ever seen this God?
Re: Becoming Atheist And Teaching C. R. S by ammyluv2002(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
First of all, Christ Himself was persecuted. He suffered and was bullied. The Apostles were also persecuted so who are we? I totally get your point tho

Secondly, teaching is a profession so you should be professional about it, but if you really want to impact knowledge you may not achieve that goal. You can't give what you don't have....you cannot also teach what you don't have passion for & thats why a Muslim cannot teach Christian studies cause S/he may not understand.
Re: Becoming Atheist And Teaching C. R. S by Barney11: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2016
if Jesus was persecuted and bullied,is He capable of saving us?

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Postpones The Release Of Admission List / Political Scientist Thread / APPLY FOR 2017 NIGER DELTA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.