Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money (1301 Views)

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) / Distributors For Canola & Sunflower Cooking Oil Wanted / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Richogroup: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Do you have palm oil or palm kernel oil and you want to turn both to vegetable cooking oil and make double profit and sales.give me a call on Mr Richard Nnoli 09070946866
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by ifegbo1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Theophinio(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Richogroup:
Do you have palm oil or palm kernel oil and you want to turn both to vegetable cooking oil and make double profit and sales.give me a call on Mr Richard Nnoli 09070946866

Good evening boss

Am on the verge of acquiring acres of farmland for Oil Palm Plantation

Please can you impart the knowledge of transforming cpko into refined vegetable oil

With the little i know, the machineries for the refinery is very very expensive
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Richogroup: 1:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Theophinio:

Good evening boss

Am on the verge of acquiring acres of farmland for Oil Palm Plantation

Please can you impart the knowledge of transforming cpko into refined vegetable oil

With the little i know, the machineries for the refinery is very very expensive
Very correct ,the refining machines is quite expensive.
as locally I do have locally made machine for refining purposes.
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Theophinio(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Richogroup:

Very correct ,the refining machines is quite expensive.
as locally I do have locally made machine for refining purposes.

Oooh, I thought as much sir

What's the price range for this your locally fabricated one
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Richogroup: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Theophinio:

Oooh, I thought as much sir

What's the price range for this your locally fabricated one
50 litres capacity #400k
100 litres capacity #600k
200 litres capacity #800k
500 litres capacity #2.2 m
1000 litres capacity #4.8m
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Theophinio(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Richogroup:

50 litres capacity #400k
100 litres capacity #600k
200 litres capacity #800k
500 litres capacity #2.2 m
1000 litres capacity #4.8m

Nice analysis sir

Is this litres per day or per hour output production

Any pics available
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Richogroup: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Theophinio:

Nice analysis sir

Is this litres per day or per hour output production

Any pics available
Pls my phone/watsapp number on my signature.i can send video and pictures through the watsapp line.or give me ur watsapp
The production process is 3 hours( 180 minutes) per batch
Re: Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money by Theophinio(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richogroup:

Pls my phone/watsapp number on my signature.i can send video and pictures through the watsapp line.or give me ur watsapp
The production process is 3 hours( 180 minutes) per batch

Ok sir

Will contact you now

(1) (Reply)

New Daf Truck 4 Giveaway Price / From Atlanta To Naija. What Products Do Nigerians Need? / Hi,everyone,i Am From China,want To Make Friends With You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.