Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Women Reveal Their Biggest Regrets In New Survey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Reveal Their Biggest Regrets In New Survey (493 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Reveal Their Biggest Regrets In New Survey by saphhire: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
I think we should never trust anyone who says that they have no regrets in life. I mean, come on! Surely you regret something? From the person you wished you never dated Or ? To the life changing: how you regret marrying a loser? Or wishing you had taken up a job offer 20 years ago that would have led you down an entirely different path? There are different things we could all regret.

So ThatBlueBook team (www.thatbluebook.com.ng) decided to take a survey of 1,000 Nigerian women aged 25 to 39 years old and we discovered that the biggest regret of most women was: Not trying hard enough in school.

It made us think about how so many of us beat ourselves with koboko when we should just let it go. Secondary school or University was how many years ago? Sure, passing those exams or scoring higher grades may have created different career opportunities — but every choice we make leads to a unique avenue we may not have walked down.

Second place in the survey? Not losing weight on a diet.
I wonder if men answered this survey, where this would be on their list — if at all? It saddens me that weight is clearly such an issue on women’s minds. Don’t we have enough pressure on ourselves in this day and age without having to feel like a failure because of a diet?
We should genuinely try not to regret things in your life because it is such a wasted emotion. For a start, you can’t turn the clock back — there is no undoing what was said or what was done.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OTHER REGRETS THEY CONFESSED TO OUR TEAM?

READ COMPLETE POST HERE: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/09/30/Nigerian-Women-Reveal-Their-Biggest-Regrets-In-New-Survey

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amazing Fayose In Spiderman Costume / Lets Help Talk To Ourselves As Family. Do The Needful To Better Our Lives / LOST CONNECTION !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.