Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! (2269 Views)

Papa Ajasco Reloaded Season Two To Commence This July / Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Zee World's King Of Hearts Returns For Season Two June 2018 Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Lordsurh: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2016

The popular Anime, One-Punch Man has officially been signed on for a second season according to Anime News Network. If you haven’t watched the show, you need to check it out!

The hugely popular anime adaptation of One-Punch Man will finally be getting a second season some time in the future.

Personally, i believe One-Punch Man is the next best thing that happened after Naruto, and trust me if you haven’t seen it, you need to do that immediately. The popular anime is a mixture of comedy and action. It seriously might be the funniest anime I’ve ever seen, and the animation is superb.

One-Punch Man (which is based on the manga) tells the story of Saitama, a completely overpowered superhero who has grown bored by the absence of challenge in his fight against evil.

After an intense training regimen (100 Push ups, 100 Sit ups, 100 Squats and 10km running every single day!!!!! for 3 years ), Saitama went bald and became the world’s strongest man. It turns out that can be pretty boring sometimes, and the show focuses on his journey trying to find a worthy opponent and gain notoriety as a hero.

See trailer and read more >>>>http://smartgeek.com.ng/2016/09/30/one-punch-man-season-two-confirmed/
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Lordsurh: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
cooll
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Lordsurh: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
cool
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by lalo128: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy one Punch man 2 ghen ghen..I need to find am
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by kryptonian1987(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
lalo128:
cheesy one Punch man 2 ghen ghen..I need to find am

I personally think one punch man is the best anime Manga! even better than Naruto ...
I can't wait for season 2 to kick off...
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol next best thing after naruto hahahahahaah
lol a guy dat can win with one punch lol is d next best thing abeg abeg abeg dont bring this new manga/anime among d big ones we have hunter x hunter (as intelligent as naruto) death note, one piece, bleach (be4 it lost its way) and so much more.
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by gamyy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
lol next best thing after naruto hahahahahaah
lol a guy dat can win with one punch lol is d next best thing abeg abeg abeg dont bring this new manga/anime among d big ones we have hunter x hunter (as intelligent as naruto) death note, one piece, bleach (be4 it lost its way) and so much more.

how dd bleach lose its way
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
orlandoblue:
Download any YouTube Videos or others of your choice in HD quality ranging from 1080 screen resolution to 320 using this super fast Internet Browser with high downloading speed. Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser
It's a good app but am unable to download YouTube videos
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Lordsurh: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Saitama!!!!
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by maryjabeez: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sensei, Saitama is BAE cool kiss
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by Lordsurh: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
True
maryjabeez:
Sensei, Saitama is BAE cool kiss
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by teemy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
anyone knows the update on kingdom 3?
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by maryjabeez: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
teemy:
anyone knows the update on kingdom 3?

Bros abeg dis place is for one punch fans only!
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by stonemind(f): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lordsurh:

The popular Anime, One-Punch Man has officially been signed on for a second season according to Anime News Network. If you haven’t watched the show, you need to check it out!

The hugely popular anime adaptation of One-Punch Man will finally be getting a second season some time in the future.

Personally, i believe One-Punch Man is the next best thing that happened after Naruto, and trust me if you haven’t seen it, you need to do that immediately. The popular anime is a mixture of comedy and action. It seriously might be the funniest anime I’ve ever seen, and the animation is superb.

One-Punch Man (which is based on the manga) tells the story of Saitama, a completely overpowered superhero who has grown bored by the absence of challenge in his fight against evil.

After an intense training regimen (100 Push ups, 100 Sit ups, 100 Squats and 10km running every single day!!!!! for 3 years ), Saitama went bald and became the world’s strongest man. It turns out that can be pretty boring sometimes, and the show focuses on his journey trying to find a worthy opponent and gain notoriety as a hero.

See trailer and read more >>>>http://smartgeek.com.ng/2016/09/30/one-punch-man-season-two-confirmed/

I beg for where una dey download am?
Re: Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! by teemy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
maryjabeez:

Bros abeg dis place is for one punch fans only!
aye ma'am grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Princess Tries To Kiss Rico, He Refuses (video, Pics) / Best Free Movie Download Sites / How To Report Nollywood Piracy In The U.s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.