Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Three Oldies Rape, Impregnate 12 Year Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Oldies Rape, Impregnate 12 Year Old (406 Views)

5 Men Rape, Impregnate 16-year Old Maid / Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Oldies Rape, Impregnate 12 Year Old by IROHINOodua: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
By Olusola Ayobami
Three middle aged men have been arrested by the Lagos police: Their offence was that they raped a 12 year old girl. The girl is now pregnant.
The gory incidence took place in Ikorodu area of Lagos state early this week. The primary school pupil, Ijeoma was found by the mother to be pregnant after a chain of sexual abuses perpetrated by different men at different times.
Irohinoodua heard that the rape had been on-going until August this year when the mother suspected her daughter was pregnant promoting her to begin intensive investigation as to the source.
The suspects, Mr Kingsley Okey, Henry Osadere and Francis Ekwe were arrested by the police after allegations by the minor’s mother that the men had raped the little girl leading to her being pregnant. With three men accused, even if the child is to deliver the baby, it will be difficult to know who is the real father.
The little girl said “Uncle Kingsley first raped me. On that evening, he called me and said he would send me on an errand. When I went to his room, he locked the door and forced me. I begged him, but he forced me to the bed. Another man also raped me and another old man also raped me.” Ekwe, one of the accused is 52 while the other allegedly rapists are in their 50s.
A senior police officer at Ikorodu who does not want his name in print told Irohinoodua that the suspects will be taken to court and prosecuted.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Traced My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No / Stolen Toyota Camery / Saudi Judges Sentence 2 Women To 20 Lashes For Swearing At Each Other On WHATSAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.