Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Easiest Way To Make Money Online [no Special Skill Required] 100% Working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Way To Make Money Online [no Special Skill Required] 100% Working (552 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Making Money: Learn Pro Website Designing 4 FREE. No Programming Skill Required / How To Earn Money Online - No Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Money Online [no Special Skill Required] 100% Working by nairacliq(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Growing up, i had always wanted financial freedom and independence without having to work under any man by being my own boss so i can spend quality time with my family travelling around the world while running my online business.

“if you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die” – Warren Buffett.

I must confess i had tried other methods online on how to make money but all failed and the few ones that would have worked greatly were not allowed in my home country(Nigeria). This got me frustrated as a kid wanting to make money online but like kanu nwankwo i was determined to never give up so i work harder to make it.

“The biggest risk is not taking any risk…In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks” – Mark Zuckerberg.

The thought of starting an online business and turning it into a profitable company that provides you with both financial freedom and independence, is appealing to many. Some want to be able to be their own boss, others want to be able to spend more time with their family, and many want to be able to travel the world while they run their online business.

When I started out, I had no money to invest, so quickly had to learn how to make money from nothing. This was one of the first methods that worked for me, and I've been using it ever since as my various online businesses have grown. I started with around 15,000.
(Disclaimer: this is not a get rich quick system, your input determines your output).

A lot of people assume that they can't make money online because they don't know how to build websites or rank websites. Well, if you have always wanted to test the online marketing waters but didn't know where to start, you are in luck. This is something that can be done by someone without any skill.

This method im about to show you require:

1. Little or no technical knowledge (me when I started)
2. No coding or SEO knowledge (me when I started)
3. No experience with running a website before (me when I started)
4. Around N15,000 in start up cash (you could invest more or less but this is what I recommend)

Never conclude you cant make money online because you dont know how to build websites. Many at times your simplest ideas will produce the biggest returns, and this is a prime example of how you can take a simple idea and grow it into a profitable online business. No tricks, just hard work.

Here is what you need to do:

1) Identify a good niche

The first thing you need to do is identify a niche, Many people get overwhelmed and they put off taking action through fear of choosing the wrong niche.
Choose something you have a passion for and start now!

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." ~ General George S. Patton

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action." ~ Tony Robbins

"Action is the foundational key to all success." ~ Pablo Picasso

2) Build your website

- Choose a domain name

- If you do not already have hosting, my friends at [url=nairamini.com] nairamini.com [/url] will help you with a good 1 year free hosting if you get domain name through them. They have affiliations with alot of the top web hosting companies in the world.

- Pick a premium theme for Wordpress on [url=themeforest.com] themeforest [/url]. If you use nairamini.com they can set that for you too for free.

3) Promote your website

There are lots of ideas in this thread but a simple way to get started is using a simple Google search:

Google Search Tools (100% Free)

When I first started this method I was using Google Alerts as a semi-automated (and free) solution, but there is a more efficient method to utilize in 2015 (thanks to Gordon for the tip!). Here's how to do this with Google search alone.

Go to Google and search for your keyword. If your keyword is a phrase, put it in quotation marks.
Click on "Search Tools" under the search box.
Change "Any Time" to "Past 24 Hours"
Change "Sorted by relevance" to "Sorted by date" to get the most recent results first.

If you want to search Facebook posts, or any other site, you can also do this on Google by entering the following and changing the time and sort as above:

Searching for: "your keyword" site:facebook.com

Find relevant places that are talking about the niche you are in and add valuable comments. If you are adding value, link to your posts directly.

4) Make Money

Here is the ultimate reason you started this method. Now is the time to apply for google adsense, affiliates, CPA, CPC, CPM etc. The nairamini team will be glad to help you set this up for free incase you encountered any problem while setting it up.

5) Continue to build other traffic sources and you will start to rank in Google

The beauty of this method is that it doesn't rely on SEO but just by setting up a website and creating content, your posts (and even forum threads/blog posts you've commented on) will start to rank in Google and receive organic search traffic. Not only can you rank the individual posts, but you can also create additional posts based on long tail keywords and then direct that traffic to the specific review page. Learning SEO is just one of many ways to attract your first website visitors for free. Using Google and BuzzBundle is the easiest way to start producing highly qualified traffic as well as sales. You can then scale up by outsourcing that work and focusing on creating additional organic traffic sources through search engine optimization later on.

To conclude:

Creating a website and scaling it to a six figure per year online business is a very achievable task as long as you know the proper steps to take and don't give up. This method allows you to build a business that produces residual income and starts to produce revenue almost instantly. You don't have to wait months for expensive search engine optimization to kick in -- and you don't have to worry about Google rankings and avoiding penalties and algorithm changes. In fact, you don't have to rely on ranking in Google at all to be successful with this method!

FAQs

Q) How long until I start to make money? A) Usually within 2 weeks of consistent posting and commenting you should start seeing traffic and hopefully sales
Q) I can't afford hosting A) use the contact form on nairamini.com to get almost free
Q) How much can I make? A) Many people make $10-100/day. Others make more or less
Q) I have never made a website before, how do I do it? A) contact nairaMINI
Q) Which host should I use? Are there discounts? A) use google or ask the gurus in here or the [url=nairaland.com/webmasters] webmasters forum [/url]
Q) I keep getting banned, what should I do? A) Keep trying and move onto other sites. Make sure to add value and not just spam your link with your first comment
Q) Can you mentor me? A) No, but feel free to ask questions here

Good luck!

I WELCOME ALL GURUS IN THIS FIELD TO THIS THREAD.

source: http://tipsden.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Start Recharge Card Biz With #10,000 / Recession? Start A Pure Water Business In 2017 For Less ( Practical Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.