Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Host A Webapp Built With Cakephp On A Shared Host - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Host A Webapp Built With Cakephp On A Shared Host (885 Views)

Experience Of A Lifetime !! Build A Webapp On A Distributed Team / Please I Need Help On Ionic Framework Working With A Cakephp Project. / Web Application Scripts Built With PHP, HTML, Jquery And CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Host A Webapp Built With Cakephp On A Shared Host by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
I recently finished studying the cakephp manual and have been able to do some great things with it on wamp. Pls I really need to know how to host a webapp built with cakephp on a shared host like godaddy hostgator etc. Thanks
Re: How To Host A Webapp Built With Cakephp On A Shared Host by talk2hb1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
What version of cakephp did you use?
If cakephp 3.Bleep
I will suggest you use php7 to take advantage of the speed, otherwise you will be sweating your ass out. Not that hard just copy and paste it to the hosting directory on your server viola its working. watch-out for the htaccess file and some other settings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Matlab And Computer Aided Design Instructor Needed Urgently In KADUNA / All U Need To Know To Be A Mobile App Developer? Attend #empowertech FREE / Exclusive Interview With Alexander Afanasyev- A Full Stack Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.