Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

MMM Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is A Scam (1685 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is A Scam by playguy2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
MMM is a scam, don't join, it has crashed in other countries
BE WARNED!!!!
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
playguy2:
BE WARNED!!!!
ogade why r u confusing pple,I was match to provide help to and I recived my help back, so pls STP all dis rubbish word if u dnt do dont confused oda pple
Re: MMM Is A Scam by creativewr(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
You have made only 9 posts, 1 topic... And you think this topic will make front page abi Where is your source? You hear one low-life saying it has crashed, u run as fast as your legs can carry you to nairaland to come spew thrash...

Please Mr. OP, when making a post always include source... Kwo... So they can also help u put ur lies on first page...

Don't feel bad, afterall... I gave u ur second comment... Hehehe...
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
playguy2:
BE WARNED!!!!
Thats why you will continue to bow to your fellows
Re: MMM Is A Scam by MasterCare4u(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
playguy2:
BE WARNED!!!!
You know nothing

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Scam by Kakamorufu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
e get as e be. who to trust in This world
Re: MMM Is A Scam by divinelove(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumu op enemy of progress

Re: MMM Is A Scam by ifeanyija(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
playguy2:
BE WARNED!!!!
If u don't want to join leave others, if they ask u to borrow them money you won't, why worrying yourself, you should say stop Nairabet also
Re: MMM Is A Scam by yak(m): 3:05am On Oct 01, 2016
ifeanyija:
If u don't want to join leave others, if they ask u to borrow them money you won't, why worrying yourself, you should say stop Nairabet also

MMM is a scam and Betnaija is real?
ppl lost massively in stock exchange, yet it's not a scam
what about ur bank that you keep money wit, they will b deducting it in d name of charges of all sorts and it's not a scam? if MMM is a scam, then everything na scam
Re: MMM Is A Scam by blazer234: 3:26am On Oct 01, 2016
playguy2:
BE WARNED!!!!

Exactly what is your problem? Dont let me curse your head here o. If you are not joining, just get lost and let those who will join do so.

Mr useless and empty warner!
Re: MMM Is A Scam by tayooluwole: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
I am addicted to mmm
Re: MMM Is A Scam by tayooluwole: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2016
In 2face voice, if mmm is a scam then I am ready to be scammed...
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Anybody who listens to anti-mmm preachers and makes judgement based on thatn is not fit to be called an adult. MMM is not by force but by choice. After all guys who play bets and lost have severally been warned in the past but would that stop them from not trying their luck, perhaps it might be their lucky day. Would you tell a man that has not been paid salaries for months and have mouth to feed not take hard decisions even if such decision are termed scam. When you have been pushed to the wall and you have no where to go thats when you will know that life is hard. Most people shouting mmm is scam still collect money from their parents or are in good employemts and dont know what is to be in lack means. We all have choices, some chose to do runs, some chose yahoo yahoo, some chose forex, some chose stocks, some chose real estate, some chose informal trading, some chose haulage, some chose real estate while some chose mmm. It would not be fair on mavorians to pick them out and wish for their downfall, after all they are only less than a million out of 180 million nigerians . So what is the problem here, did they steal your money or did they sleep with your wife. We have several issues in our country that needs attention and someone will leave that and concern himself on how his neighbour is trying to survive. Is it not foolishness. Am not supporting mmm neither am I against it but we should allow mavorians to be aferall they have the rights to donate to each other as enshrined in our constitution

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Scam by Finest4luv1(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
[b] who ever that call mmm a scam is a joke ..op please why are you discouraging people, sending bad new for something you don't know about. .Am a withness withness with proof at first I was scared joining the mmm community nobody forced me, I learnt that life is all about risk taking I took the bull by the horn..took a bold step a gave mmm a try and I was amazed by the outcome mmm cannot go down even if you keep sending bad new about mmm...I started with 18k I got 30k at the month end .since then I keep investin and keep smiling to the bank ..mmm is all about giving help and getting help once you abide by the rule you will make it through mmm..Am an online entrepreneur am making it online through many things ..mmm also surprised me at last am bold enough to send a good message of mmm .Ii will soon make a trade of online business opportunities..I do thing with proof ..for mmm pls op stop sending bad signals. .If you Wana know more about mmm..CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHAT'SAPP CONTACT..GOODLUCK[/b]
Re: MMM Is A Scam by gafar: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Is A Scam by playguy2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
who says MMM nor good, thunder go rape that person. I created this thread for MMM with anti MMM gospel. abeg make una no kill me .
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MMM Is A Scam by samueltoski: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
playguy2:
who says MMM nor good, thunder go rape that person. I created this thread for MMM with anti MMM gospel. abeg make una no kill me .
Lol i de feel u. No worry we don drop our guns
Re: MMM Is A Scam by kason(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
The Thread is based on FALSEHOOD!

For the initiator, he was HIRED TO WRITE THIS FOR A PENNY!
Re: MMM Is A Scam by gafar: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Is A Scam by Random75: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
blazer234:

Exactly what is your problem? Dont let me curse your head here o. If you are not joining, just get lost and let those who will join do so.

Mr useless and empty warner!
grin grin grin
Leave the low life joor
Enemy of progress
Mtcheeew!!!

(1) (Reply)

MMM Get Help Issue / I'm Having Issues With Alat By Wema / I Give Loans From 10k To 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.