Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Answers On How To Grow Your Investment Online. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Answers On How To Grow Your Investment Online. (370 Views)

I Found Out A New Investment Online Guys , It’s Amazing / Are There Any Genuine Investment Online This 2018 / Mmm: Questions And Answers On Get Help Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answers On How To Grow Your Investment Online. by felix1a(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
How to Use Facebook for Your Business Effectively copyright of solutionspurs.com

Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular social media platforms where you can promote your business. It provides users with best online experience to drive business growth. Knowing how some of the features on Facebook works may be challenging as new update and features are introduce often on the Facebook platform. Today we will be looking at how to use this platform for business in a more efficient way.

What are the steps to take?
The first thing to do is simply to get your priorities right, you most know what you want to achieve with your promotion. Based on your product or service, your focus could be increasing online sales, building awareness or launching a new product.

The next step is to build your audience. This involves creating a Facebook fan page for your business and getting people to connect to it. Below are actions to take when building your fan page.

Fill out the entire page with accurate information about your business especially the "about" section to help audience understand your business.
Invite your old contacts to like your page this is found in the page manager of your page. This helps to build credibility for your page in the eyes of new audience.
Connect your Facebook page to your website via the like button or like box.
Advertise your page using the Facebook advert. “Page like ads” is the best and easy way to get likes for your business page.

Now that you have the audience, the next step is to create good content and lead generation tactics. Focus on creating problem solving content that will generate good leads. This content can be posted on you fan page to generate leads. While creating your content try not to focus too much on sales, instead create informative and interactive content that will eventually generate good leads. Also note that all your content most have a link back to your website.

I already have a fan page with large amount of audience but my post only reaches few audience, why is this so?
This is because Facebook organic reach is gradually crashing. This is a deliberate attempt by Facebook to boost its paid advertising. To archive better result, you most supplement your post with paid ads.

Conclusion
The use of Facebook to drive business growth is highly effective if done the right way. Focus on creating informative and interactive content that will eventually generate good leads. visit www.solutionspurs.com every morning for fresh topic on how to grow your business only. You can mail me on solutionspurs@gmail.com or reply this post.

(1) (Reply)

Partner/investor Needed In A Marketing Company In Abuja. / Please I Need Angel Investors Or Business Partners / INVEST : A Modern Auto Repair Center And Auto Customization Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.