Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Our Unborn Children May Pay The Price !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Unborn Children May Pay The Price !!! (711 Views)

Nigerians Pay The Most For Food / Discover Your Lane, Pay The Price And Become A Force By Francis Chigozie Ekwu / ALERT!!! How To Prevent Your Unborn Child From Zika Virus Cause By Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Unborn Children May Pay The Price !!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
We watch miserably as the naira slumps like an old wretched prostitute and we still hold our heads fighting for the common good of us all.

Do you really know what is common good ?

If you were born from 1970 downwards, I am sorry to ket you know that the Nigeria you see today may not deliver the country you deserve .

Dont let them fool us with all the entrepreneural stories, do you think you are where you should be based on the sovreign wealth of the nation ?

How did you arrive at the gullible nature we have all found our selves in. We are not different from any nation that has gone through crisis but unfortunately, we do not carry the clout of people who think they may come out of this recession and the biggest monster - CORRUPTION.

It has torn the nation apart, we all rise up early with the hope that some day we would build houses, and live in porshe apartments.. well not tall dreams, but I must say over 70% of the wealth in circulation are only from inflated contracts and more contracts.

Dont be surprised you may be living in a house that was built from an inflated contract.

Nigerians aspire to build houses simply because the government never provide the BASIC things of life .

Water ( U dig your bore hole), Light( you buy your gen, inverter now its solar), Food bought at the most exhorbitant prices ( even bread is some times sold at the same price for days even when it becomes stale and of course housing ( where you still all the loot to drop a fab apartment on the golden streets of Lekki Phase 1, Banana Island and our own Eko Atlantic ( The new ciity)

I am scared that we do not understnd the depth of a country that once hosted foreign professors from all over africa and europe to teach in our universities who have now taken flight to near by Cote d'ivoire.

My fears remain , until there is an overhaul in leadership and its approach to lead, we could still be plunging down the hole.

A government that has sunk billions in dredging the barbeach but yet cannot respond to a teaming population living in squalor.

One thing I KNOW ... The God that created Nigeria will defintely need lots of explanations from those he handed over the country to.

Long live Nigeria.. long live the Nigerian youths who are tied with the blind scarf and may plunge into the .... DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN OF NO KNOWLEDGE..

Re: Our Unborn Children May Pay The Price !!! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
I wish our youths will wake up tomorrow morning and off all politicians above 60yrs old!!

Alas, who will bell the cat?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Whose Sister Or Girlfriend Is These? / MMM Nigeria, Port Harcourt City End Of Year Party For 2016 / MMM Set Total Daily Limit Of Get Help (GH) | See Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.