Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? (13343 Views)

Which Phone Have These Spec,help / my phone have eaten me alot! and is still eating me! help plz!!! / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yea.... What's that feature that you would really love to have in your phone?

I need something that will enable my phone to use other people's phone battery when they're close without them noticing it.

It's for fun so let's have yours.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by EHMIR(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
I wish my phone could pay my bills even if i ve zero kobo in my accntgrin

31 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Mr2things: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
I wish my phone can transform into any other devices I want.. cry

10 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
EHMIR:
I wish my phone could pay my bills even if i ve zero kobo in my accntgrin
And download food angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr2things:
I wish my phone can transform into any other devices I want.. cry
Just say it.

Wey know say nah iPhone 7 dey your mind now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Mr2things: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
Just say it.

Wey know say nah iPhone 7 dey your mind now

Iffa hear!!!! When phones like Samsung S7 edge and Xiaomi MI 5 dey?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Just because recession has robbed me of balanced diet, I wish my phone has the feature whereby my mom could make pounded yam and egusi soup in conjunction with assorted meat right in Lagos and upload it online for me to download and devour the pounded yam in Ekiti cool

Also, I wish my phone can spot a runs girl so i go fit tear race

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by itunity007(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2016
cry how i wish my phone get toto so dat i will stop spending my money on olosho undecided grin

26 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by freezyprinzy(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2016
I wish my phone can call God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by JesusmyGod1: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2016
I wish my fone can make me a U.S citizen.

I'm tired of Africa, my prayer everyday if there is another life after this may I not come from Africa in Jesus name amen.

I love America, I dream of America, I want to die for America

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Mr2things:

Iffa hear!!!! When phones like Samsung S7 edge and Xiaomi MI 5 dey?
You prefer MI5 to iPhone7?
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
I wish my mom could cook for me in
Lagos and upload it online for me to download right in Ekiti cheesy
Gbam, this recession for no hit man pikin hard.

Mothers always know how get food.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
itunity007:
make i buy land jt incase
Make sure you get the C of O.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2016
freezyprinzy:
I wish my phone can call God
The sound of his voice is deafening.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
I wish my fone can make me a U.S citizen.

I'm tired of Africa, my prayer everyday if there is another life after this may I not come from Africa in Jesus name amen.

I love America, I dream of America, I want to die for America
Do this for Africa and Africa will become a place you'd never think of leaving.

21 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Opistorincos(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Fingerprint scanner and naked cam

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Opistorincos:
Fingerprint scanner and naked cam
You will have erection 24/7

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Amabeast: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
I wish my phone can read minds and detect lies

And I also wish that it can be vomiting money
tongue

11 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Opistorincos(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
You will have erection 24/7

I'll always be on a jean trouser to make it unnoticeable

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Opistorincos:

I'll always be on a jean trouser to make it unnoticeable
Jeans will blister your thing's head in a matter of days

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by NCP: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
!5000mah battery
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Amabeast:

tongue
Laziness alert angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
NCP:
!5000mah battery
You are a gamer right?

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by harmbhrosz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
a phone with unlimited Internet access n calls

5 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by xclusive43(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Right now

I think unlimited internet at 500MB/sec

BTW

Free of charge grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by AuroraB(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Amabeast:

tongue
Read minds, really? I hope this wish of yours ain't borne cos you wanna judge people
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
harmbhrosz:
a phone with unlimited Internet access n calls
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
xclusive43:
Right now

I think unlimited internet at 500MB/sec

BTW

Free of charge grin
Are you planning to download a new Local Government?

38 Likes

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
AuroraB:
Read minds, really? I hope this wish of yours ain't borne cos you wanna judge people
Seems you've done some sneaky shits that you don't want anybody to Know. grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by AuroraB(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Seems you've done some sneaky shits that you don't want anybody to Know. grin cheesy tongue
Who haven't grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Amabeast: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
AuroraB:
It will be a very nice feature, because no one can hide anything from me.. embarassed
Re: What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? by Amabeast: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Laziness alert angry grin grin grin
I am not asking for too much cheesy but at least it should be vomiting 100k every week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO / Nokia Announces N97 Touchscreen Phone! / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.