Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! (779 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Photos From LASU Theatre Arts Students Induction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! by sholly4444(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
LASU Places Fine For Late Collection Of Certificate

The Lagos State University (LASU) said on Friday that 24, 734 certificates of graduates who left the institution over the last 10 years were lying uncollected at its registry. Mr Adekoya Martins, Acting Head, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relation, LASU, told news men that the certificates were for students who graduated with diplomas and degrees.

Martins said that the university, following the backlog of uncollected certificates, had decided that affected graduates who fail to collect theirs before Oct. 21 would have to pay ‎N 15,000 before doing so. “Before you know it, some the graduates of the university ‎will be clamouring that LASU is withholding their certificates. “Now that the certificates have been signed and released for collection, only a few are coming for it. “Collection of certificates commenced on Sept. 26 and it will end on Oct.21.

“Payment for late collection after the stipulated period of four weeks, after Friday Oct. 21, is N15, 000 only,’’ he said.‎ ‎The  university, in its  official bulletin, had said the certificates were available for collection at the Certificate Unit of the Exams and Records in its Registry. The university, in the bulletin, gave a breakdown of the certificates and the faculties that were affected. It urged graduates to visit the university website – www.lasu.edu.ng – for further information on the procedure for collection of certificates and confirmation of the list of issued certificates.‎

Source: Vanguard
http://www.informationng.com/2016/09/lasu-places-fine-late-collection-certificate.html

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! by krissconnect(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
10 years ago? So nigeria has been inconclusive since 10yrs ago? Buhari you're vindicated. grin
Re: Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! by TeamLeader(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Well congratulations. Mine Is sinc 2008 till dis moment no certificate. Awon werey. I don even dash dem d pali make dem tak am decorate dia bullshitz
Re: Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! by Eleniyan15: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
lalasticala later now they we be lying lasu laff nur sign certificate!!!!
Re: Join Me In Giving Glory To God For Saving Us From LASU! by sholly4444(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hahh::h*a, lolzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

99.9 % Of Adults That Grew Up In Nigeria Dnt Knw Dis Nursery Rhyme / FUTA VC Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff With His Vehicle / Fully Funded Masters And Phd Degrees Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.