Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... (450 Views)

1.14 Hectare Estate Plot With C Of O Behind Aso Radio - For Sale / Estate plot of land (PEN ESTATE) Lagos/ibadan Expway Asese Nigeria. / LAKOWE GOLF ESTATE :plot of land for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... by Hman12(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
My people my people, there's an adage that says once beaten twice shy. Some of us have lived in Abuja for many years on the rented apartment, now is the best time to own that property and shame the devil. Our payments plan is negotiable contact us today.

Re: Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... by moonert(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Which area do you have them and i hope they're affordable.
Re: Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... by Hman12(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good day, for your information we have landed properties almost all around abuja. Pls give us a call so we can discus and also know your choice location thanks madam.
Re: Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... by Hman12(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Don't wait for no one get your own land. ...
Re: Get An Estate Plot Of Land In Abuja With Eas.... by Hman12(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedrooms Boungalow For Sale. / Block Of 4 Flats For Sale:08032222501 / Half Plot Of Land At Agbado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.