Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

You Can Now Have Light As Long As You Want - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Can Now Have Light As Long As You Want (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Have Light As Long As You Want by Firstkings: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Here is my own little solution on power issues, this is not about conversion from petrol to gas nor inverter or solar, It was my discovery when the cost of running petrol generator was becoming unbearable ,I was running a 6.5kva gasoline (petrol) generator at home and my monthly expenses on gen fuel around N40,000 ,when I compared this to what it cost me run 20 kva diesel gen set in the factory I discovered it was cheaper so I decided to put together a smaller resemblance of what I have in the factory at home ,I was able to get a 5kw alternator (7.5kva) and 7.5 HP China single piston diesel engine we did the coupling and we have a standard 5Kw generator ,I have been using it for close to a month now and I have only spent N6000 on diesel ,I use the gen from 6 to 12 daily and 2 hours in the morning for school children .
I am making one presently for my friend house and I have decided to do it for as many people that are interested, I can also guide you if you want to diy.
It cheap, reliable and efficient
You can call me on 07055681368 if you need one ,we can make it 5kva , 7.5kva , 10kva, 20kva with or without kick start.
(Modify ) (Quote) (Report ) (Share )

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Have Light As Long As You Want by stevepee42(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Interesting. ......
Re: You Can Now Have Light As Long As You Want by flammen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi, i called you just now but you didnt pick.
let me know when is a good time to call.

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Cool 4 Bedroom Flat @ LSDPC Estate, Ebute Metta / Building Materials For Sale... Security Doors / Plaster Of Paris/ Wall Paints / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES To Own Land Through Clearing & Reclamation Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.