Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Get A Btc Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get A Btc Wallet (652 Views)

Case Closed / Am Seeing Wonders Its Keeps Coming To My Btc Wallet Hourly / I Need A Btc Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Btc Wallet by DrBoss11: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
ppls I need help on how to get a bitcoins acct
Re: How To Get A Btc Wallet by chimoskyg(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Go to blockchain.info
Re: How To Get A Btc Wallet by dajoaneke(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm starting a facebook class for everything u need to know about Bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general
smiley How to open an account
smiley How to manage your account
smiley How to get satoshi (smallest units of a bitcoin).
smiley Hottest sites to quickly get bitcoins with less stress
smiley And finally about a new scheme which gives you 3% of your investment for life
smiley One on one technical support and assistance

I want to use whatsapp to tutor but its my private line and I cant drop it on NL to avoid stories that touches the heart cos the heart of men are desperately wicked. Whatsapp tutorial is for my buddies. grin
Like my facebook page and I will send every information via my page: https://web.facebook.com/sleekofficialpage

TUTORIALS STARTS ON 2nd OCT. 7:00 pm Like my page and get this information free before Seminar so called Gurus start monitazing this info
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Btc Wallet by DrBoss11: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get 30K In Less Than 2weeks With Our Team On This Investment Program! / Notorious Bitcoin FRAUDSTER ALERT / It Is Not A Ponzi Scheme If This Is True. Internet Gurus Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.