Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Job Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Job Abroad (1013 Views)

First Job Abroad / Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc / What Was Your First Job Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Abroad by just4just: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
pla i want to travel abroad, could somebody pls compare ital, spain and turkey economy . their job propect . am preparing to move to any of them.
Re: Job Abroad by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
Do u have job offer in any of those countries?
Re: Job Abroad by tunnytox(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
just4just:

pla i want to travel abroad, could somebody pls compare ital, spain and turkey economy . their job propect . am preparing to move to any of them.

Broda, its not just about travelling abroad, its about what you want to achieve, Do you have skills in any area that may be on high demand in these countries, do you speak Italian, spanish or Turkish? if you don't what make you think you can make use of your skills in those countries as you can't even speak their language, please dont join the bandwagon of just travelling abroad, try and acquire skills to improve your life first then you'll soon find your skills in high demand,

You need to learn how to walk before running, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Job Abroad by OAM4J: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ Post.

I think tunnytox has giving you the best analysis. work on that.
Re: Job Abroad by freelink(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Are you just making a guess of the country to travel to or do you have access to this three countries

(1) (Reply)

Get Your E-passport Without Stress. / Travel Alert- Arik Air Recommences Abuja – London, Heathrow Service / Ignorance Is Bliss.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.