Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Wenger: I'm Not Obsessed With Winning Another Trophy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger: I'm Not Obsessed With Winning Another Trophy (306 Views)

Ebere Eze Justifies 1st QPR Start With Winning Goal Against Sunderland / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Added Another Trophy To His Collection / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger: I'm Not Obsessed With Winning Another Trophy by jerupil: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
The experienced manager has indicated he wishes to stay on at the Emirates Stadium for as long as he feels he "can give more to the club"

Arsene Wenger has insisted that winning another trophy before he leaves Arsenal is not an obsession for him.

The Frenchman celebrates 20 years at the helm of the north London club on Saturday but has experienced less success in recent years than he was used to for a long period.

Since 2005, the Gunners have won only two FA Cups, which comes in sharp contrast to the seven major honours they claimed in the seven preceding years.....
‹‹‹ read more ››› www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

The Manager Of Flying Antelopes' Is Optimistic That There Won't Be Any Crowd Pro / Real Asian HD Tip / Rain Of Cash For Eagles After Zambia Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.