Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Funny Things About Nigerian Musicians That Will Get You Laughing. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny Things About Nigerian Musicians That Will Get You Laughing. (620 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things About Nigerian Musicians That Will Get You Laughing. by poundsanddollars(f): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2016
1. No particular genre of music
Many don't have a genre of music. Always singing everything and anything they feel like. One person will sing afrobeat, rap, RnB, highlife even makossa only him. Brother and Sister, why now?

2. Releasing songs anyhow.
They release songs like urine. No timetable. No release date. You just wake up, you see new song. One artiste will sing 50 songs in one month. Chairman, are you a loudspeaker?

3. Mixing all languages.
They must mix pidgin and native language together with English in one song. Oga, use one language at a time now, we will hear. Nigerians are not illiterates.

4. Only jolly, money and women topic.
They only sing about money, jolly and woman. That's all. In fact, to sing any other thing apart from this things above is a sin. Haha.

5. Female musicians always claiming sexy
Female musicians or dancers must copy Rihanna and Beyonce to wear pants on video, even those with black charcoal buttocks. Sister, to look sexy is not by force now.

6. Dance step invention
Some will try to copy others and invent one dance step with one weird funny name for the dance, only to end up dancing like horrorful aliens in the video. My guy, don't kill yourself, everybody must not be Micheal Jackson. Read On. Add Yours!

http://www.djluxy..com/2016/10/funny-things-about-nigerian-musicians.html
cc Lalasticlala
cc Mynd44
cc Fynestboi
cc Oamj4

Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Musicians That Will Get You Laughing. by jhydebaba(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Release ur song now @OP

So the same thing goes for all the musicians in that picture abi

I shake my head for u.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kanye West Is Threatening To Boycott The 2017 Grammys / I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy When Buhari Watches This Video Clips. / Latest Song: Olomi_by Mr. Jow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.