Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application (734 Views)

Ecommerce Web Design In Just 4 Days Or 2 Weekends For 2017 / 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
I need a web dev to build an ecommerce app for me. Aside from domain and hosting fees what do you charge?
Tell me your fees here... Thanks.

No wordpress, woocommerce or anything like that, just raw code.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by fghanni(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2016
List the features
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by mokoshalb(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:
I need a web dev to build an ecommerce app for me. Aside from domain and hosting fees what do you charge?

OK...
According to what you want to build, it will take nothing less than a year for a developer to build it for you... Which might still contain some bugs and vulnerabilities for hackers...
And it will cost you a huge amount of money, I see no reason why you can't build it on already built and secured platform...
And most of the ones you see are built by team of developers, so not a one man task!

Btw I can build a good and secured one for you, using magento or prestashop...
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Upload products and price, accept orders online, collect billing address and accept offline payments.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
OK...
According to what you want to build, it will take nothing less than a year for a developer to build it for you... Which might still contain some bugs and vulnerabilities for hackers...
And it will cost you a huge amount of money, I see no reason why you can't build it on already built and secured platform...
And most of the ones you see are built by team of developers, so not a one man task!

Btw I can build a good and secured one for you, using magento or prestashop...

Prestashop can't accept offline payments... It can't do some other things too. I'm open to teams. How much?
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by mokoshalb(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Prestashop can't accept offline payments... It can't do some other things too. I'm open to teams. How much?
OK...
I won't advice that, but if you insist, it will cost you a whooping 500k...
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
OK...
I won't advice that, but if you insist, it will cost you a whooping 500k...
I'm not insisting, you know very well what prestashop can and can't do. Your price is noted.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by mokoshalb(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

I'm not insisting, you know very well what prestashop can and can't do. Your price is noted.
Yes, I just but on a normal ground, corporate companies are the ones who request for something like this...
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
Yes, I just but on a normal ground, corporate companies are the ones who request for something like this...
Very true.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by mokoshalb(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Very true.
or do you need it for the otherwise....
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
or do you need it for the otherwise....
I have no problem with your cost. Can you show me your previous jobs?
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by mokoshalb(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

I have no problem with your cost. Can you show me your previous jobs?
I have limited right to post them here, you can pm so I give u the links ..
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by roaringlamb01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Hi,
140,000 including all its regular features and admin panel. You will see the code amd testify it ain't WordPress(actually, more like wooCommerce) and co.

Also, if you have purchased a template you already like,I can php-ify it for you to suit your purposes.

I also read something about it taking up to year?! Well, not if you have been developing before a client comes.

Regards.

PS: you can reach me via 08051985616 or mayority11@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
roaringlamb01:

Hi,
140,000 including all its regular features and admin panel. You will see the code amd testify it ain't WordPress(actually, more like wooCommerce) and co.

Also, if you have purchased a template you already like,I can php-ify it for you to suit your purposes.

I also read something about it taking up to year?! Well, not if you have been developing before a client comes.

Regards.

PS: you can reach me via 08051985616 or mayority11@gmail.com

Can I see it, since you've been developing?
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by dgbanj: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Can we have a chat, I am a software engineer by profession here is my whatsapp number
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by CSNg: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Is it a Mobile App or an E-Commerce Website? Be specific!

***Modified***

From the comments above, i can see it's on a web platform.

Let's do business...N100,000

I can build a prototype demo for you if you so desire.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by fghanni(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
we will like a to receive a proposal
(Listing full documentation of what you want) . If you dont mind. Kindly forward to our e-mail.

Info@delligentnestnetwork.com

Then we revert ASAP with estimated delivey time and cost implication.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by roaringlamb01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Can I see it, since you've been developing?

Hi, could you send me a text or whatsapp via 08167836364. I will send you the link on my server.

I hope you understand why!

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application by Sanuzi(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2016
thOzmic:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Verified Non Hosted Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale,.. / I'm Paying 5K If You Can do This Task For Me / Do You Own A Mobile App Or Have A Social Network , Come IN Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.