Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates (20809 Views)

Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today / Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Afro3: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2016
As Nigeria celebrate Independence Today, Queen Nneze Richards was received at the Aso Villa yesterday by the ‎Senior Special Assistant to the President on political matters Rt. Hon. Gideon Samani as they prepare for today's celebration.

‎The Enugu State born Beauty Queen has been listed as special appearance for the Nigeria's historical celebration today even though she has long stopped parading herself as the reigning Miss Independence Nigeria after the unfortunate misunderstanding with the pageant management. Her possible confirmation is on the premise of her individual antecedents and outstanding roles and activities she embarked while she reigned. 

She is expected to release a stunning individual Independenc‎e photos to celebrate the nation and wish her teeming fans best regards. It would be recalled that she remained the first national beauty queen to be hosted in the Villa by APC led administration when she was received by Mr Femi Adesina, SA to the President on Media and publicity. 

Speaking to the press last night, the Chartered Accountant ‎graduate commended the Nigerian police for ensuring peace and tranquillity in times like this. She particularly commended the former Inspector of Police, Solomon Arase pictured with her for his role In maintaining peace during Nigeria's 55 Years independence anniversery last year, as she expects peace in today's epic celebration as the country Banquet Hall in the villa.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/queen-nneze-richards-hosted-by.html?m=1

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by sukkot: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm cool rrunnings bruv

my nigga arase though, short sleeve jacket ? like really ? my nigga really ?

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by freshness2020: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
See scared look of adeshina...
...[size=34pt]oga Ade be like; Aunt, warisdis ?[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by RealJaneDoe: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Everyone is now a beauty Queen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
]

Adesina reaction be like...

1 Like

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by zanebaddo(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2016
I can't believe my eyesshocked... Na dat girl for my department dat year o! She was a year ahead of me in esut nna eh diz life... I keep saying it if I were a girl I for don hammer.... Big time I swear

Wait!! Wait!!! Chartered accountant kee but dem talk say dat year say she no sabi book.. Na how she take charter na shocked

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Kingingdave: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Good for her
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by kingvectorv(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Fine babe

1 Like

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by frenchman60: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
celebrates what exactly

1 Like

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by datola: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Adeshina be like: Baby you fine o, like Ki lo de!
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by juliusocean(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Pls caption the last picture grin
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by ofeoilly: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Oil revenue have created a lucritive high class prostitution industry in Nigeria.

Money that should be used to buy equipment for hospital and build hospital, school and roads are used to entertain high class prostitutes at home and abroad.

The decadent called Nigeria is a big disgrace on the map of Africa.

Rotten and decayed, it stinks to high heavens and should be buried already!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by OlivetBen(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
The 4th picture though
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Pavore9: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Henrolla(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
nice one. i hope her outfit is good enough for such visit. d guy on d last pix though, what could b his problem?
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2016
What are they celebrating?.
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by DMerciful(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
A clear case of beauty opening doors!
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by sukkot: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
that woman breath was banging so hard see as adesina dey dodge the odor. her breath was kicking harder than jet li

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4302703_img20160608wa012_jpeg9e665078c50ffa0cd43be4d50fc0493d

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by BackToLife: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
How come nobody is talking about her lack of confidence in her natural beauty, her not being able to do without begger paint makeup and bleaching. angry

1 Like

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by hahn(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Excessive make up undecided
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by DMerciful(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Buhari and his ministers are afraid of women remember? grin grin grin
sukkot:
that woman breath was banging so hard see as adesina dey dodge the odor. her breath was kicking harder than jet li

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4302703_img20160608wa012_jpeg9e665078c50ffa0cd43be4d50fc0493d

9 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Xenwaplords104: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by TPAND(f): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
We are receiving beauty queens at the expense of a crumbling economy. This administration is just a mere jamboree association

5 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by omoyowa: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Igbo girls are awesomely beautiful....far more beautiful than their counterpart in d brownie republic

6 Likes

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Babysheart(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Only the makeover fit plaster house.

If women take off their makeup eh, so many 'beauty queens' go resemble witches.

Except me grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by omoyowa: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:

you got it wrong...adesina is simply amazed at d astonishing and awesome beauty of d lady

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by ChappyChase: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
@last pics, the man dey fear her make up?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by Lovelynature(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

What's going on here

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by izzykingsley(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
The last pix is quite funny...... the man be like shey u wan kiss me ni
Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by shukudi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
freshness2020:
See scared look of adeshina... Madam ur make up is too cumbersome. Lol
boda femi be like: ''worris dis?'' angry
freshness2020:
See scared look of adeshina... Madam ur make up is too cumbersome. Lol
boda femi be like: ''worris dis?''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates by justino57(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
One governments official de blow her that y she is allowed to cme

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos / Mr Eazi Hosted By Rebecca Akufo-Addo, The First Lady Of Ghana (photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.