Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) (4943 Views)

Watch How A Man Builds A Working 3.5mm Headphone Jack Into His Iphone 7 / Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus.. / My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
A popular YouTube vlogger, Tech Rax, has thrown his £719 (N293,747.55) iPhone 7 Plus off the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, and unsurprisingly, it didn’t survive.
According to Dailymail , the latest video of the Ukrainian YouTuber, who specializes in smashing technology for your pleasure, shows him throwing the sought-after phone off the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which measures a staggering 830 metres tall.
TechRax said in his video, ‘ I’m going to go the 148th floor and frickin’ drop test the iPhone 7 Plus. Security is 24/7 and I may not find this phone at all.’
Having thrown the phone, TechRax then used the ‘ Find my iPhone’ function to try to locate his device. Unsurprisingly, the phone appears to be offline – presumably because the fall completely destroyed it.
TechRax said: ‘The only thing I can state at this point, is that this thing is fried. It’s completely destroyed. The impact hit it to the point that I can’t track it.’
It was learnt that this is not the first time that TexhRax has destroyed an iPhone 7 in one of his videos. He has previously put an iPhone 7 in liquid nitrogen, put one in the microwave and even hit one with a hammer.
He was also behind a prank which encouraged users to drill a hole in their iPhone 7 as a headphone jack – which left viewers very angry.
In total, he has used eight iPhone 7s in videos, and two iPhone 7 Pluses – which would cost an estimated total of £6,230 in the UK ($6,690 in the US).

cc: puskin , dragnet, honsule

3 Likes

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by alberson(f): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by jaid23: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Iyaf goodness like that 4 u.. Iphone wey gee guys dey do nyt+mrning NO-sleep-sacrifice to cntrol client cllect money buy AND wey babes fit do any style ontop bed and even loose virginty sef buy am. na im u throway so?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by akinola107(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Na empty case jorh cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2016
He'll recover his loss from all the traffic his stunts will fetch him. Breaking iPhone will fetch him traffic which will fetch him adsense money. Good strategy. My question is how money naija tech bloggers have the guts to try such? Not even techrez

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2016
lofty900:
He'll recover his loss from all the traffic his stunts will fetch him. Breaking iPhone will fetch him traffic which will fetch him adsense money. Good strategy. My question is how money naija tech bloggers have the guts to try such? Not even techrez
dem no fit try am... I learnt that b4 this quy start making money he has already loss so much money to the destruction of the phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Person wan make i pull this stunt, that's bad

2 Likes

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
hayPizzle:
dem no fit try am... I learnt that b4 this quy start making money he has already loss so much money to the destruction of the phones
just like I'm tempted to visit his channel.

as Africans we're always after what we will gain instantly(in most cases), we don't love to make sacrifices for greater good

2 Likes

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
harmbhrosz:
just like I'm tempted to visit his channel.

as Africans we're always after what we will gain instantly(in most cases), we don't love to make sacrifices for greater good
dats African madness 4 u ooo

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Opistorincos:
Person wan make i pull this stunt, that's bad
pull am make we see nah
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Xionez(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
That moment when you are frantically searching your empty purse for change...and an iPhone7 lands inside it.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Xionez:
That moment when you are frantically searching your empty purse for change...and an iPhone7 lands inside it.
impossible ......oh sorry """impossicant"""
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
hayPizzle:
pull am make we see nah

Alakoba spotted
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
akinola107:
Na empty case jorh cheesy
so if it is real iPhone 7 it will not break guy i wan sabi dat your witch power wey no go mek am break
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Opistorincos:

Alakoba spotted
grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by ramdris(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Imagine that thing falling on ur head...

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na for Naija iphone7 be god for people mind..

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Just check his YouTube channel, he's got thousands of subscribers and millions of views on most of his videos, now if you're a YouTube creator then you know he has probably made so much money through monetization.
There's another one he did, the hot water test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3rexCtL-A&itct=CBUQpDAYAiITCMzi
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by forreelinc(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
lofty900:

Why naija bloggers go wan try am? No be una wey dey do la click la bend?

5 Likes

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
hayPizzle:

It was learnt that this is not the first time that TexhRax
has destroyed an iPhone 7 in one of his videos.
He has previously put an iPhone 7 in liquid
nitrogen, put one in the microwave and even hit
one with a hammer.

[b]
In total, he has used eight iPhone 7s in videos,
and two iPhone 7 Pluses – which would cost an
estimated total of £6,230 in the UK ($6,690 in the
US)
If Buhari catch u ehnn undecided
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
That's what I like about whites. They don't work hard,they work smart and make so much money with catching fun and with their brains. That's why they're the richest race in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Are u sure the phone destroyed or someone caught the fone while falling and switched it off?

Me sha I don't trust those abu Dhabi ppl joor. angry

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by ifyeez: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
lipsrsealed some of you might not knw that vlogger, his one of the richest video blogger on youtube, i think july or so he bought 2015 lamborghini for the younger sister, also his parents re fvckin rich too. so iPhone 7 ain't anything to him
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by kolajoo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
lofty900:
He'll recover his loss from all the traffic his stunts will fetch him. Breaking iPhone will fetch him traffic which will fetch him adsense money. Good strategy. My question is how
many
money naija tech bloggers have the guts to try such? Not even techrez
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
lofty900:

Nice analysis.
Cheers
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
hayPizzle:

US).

The conversation is wrong. According to Google, £1 = $1.3 (approx.). So £6230 = $8086.

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Nice analysis.
Cheers
cheers
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by GENT95(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
hayPizzle:
A popular YouTube vlogger, Tech Rax, has thrown
his £719 (N293,747.55) iPhone 7 Plus off the
world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, and
unsurprisingly, it didn’t survive.

According to Dailymail , the latest video of the
Ukrainian YouTuber, who specializes in smashing
technology for your pleasure, shows him throwing
the sought-after phone off the Burj Khalifa in
Dubai, which measures a staggering 830 metres
tall.

TechRax said in his video, ‘ I’m going to go the
148th floor and frickin’ drop test the iPhone 7
Plus. Security is 24/7 and I may not find this
phone at all.’

Having thrown the phone, TechRax then used the
‘ Find my iPhone’ function to try to locate his
device. Unsurprisingly, the phone appears to be
offline – presumably because the fall completely
destroyed it.

TechRax said: ‘The only thing I can state at this
point, is that this thing is fried. It’s completely
destroyed. The impact hit it to the point that I
can’t track it.’

It was learnt that this is not the first time that TexhRax
has destroyed an iPhone 7 in one of his videos.
He has previously put an iPhone 7 in liquid
nitrogen, put one in the microwave and even hit
one with a hammer.

He was also behind a prank which encouraged
users to drill a hole in their iPhone 7 as a
headphone jack – which left viewers very angry.

US).
Bros u try
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Amanhasnoname: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaid23:
Iyaf goodness like that 4 u.. Iphone wey gee guys dey do nyt+mrning NO-sleep-sacrifice to cntrol client cllect money buy AND wey babes fit do any style ontop bed and even loose virginty sef buy am. na im u throway so?
do you usually listen to Wetin dey? On RC 102.3fm

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
GENT95:

Bros u try
as how? just do a little google search about TechRax, u go see for yourself
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by hayPizzle(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
DanielTheGeek:
Just check his YouTube channel, he's got thousands of subscribers and millions of views on most of his videos, now if you're a YouTube creator then you know he has probably made so much money through monetization.
There's another one he did, the hot water test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3rexCtL-A&itct=CBUQpDAYAiITCMzi
the guy gather plenty views sha.... he is a top YouTube star

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sent Money to A Nigerian Phone Shop / Airtel Network Is Currently Down. / Mtn Mobisafe 1gb Data @250/mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.