Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM (1616 Views)

The Gionee Steel 2 With 4,000mah Battery And 3GB RAM, Specifications And Price / I Upgraded To Android 6.0 And Major Apps On My Gionee M5 Mini Is Not Working / Vkworld T1 Plus With 6.0-inch Display, 4300mah Battery, Android 6.0 And VR Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by kaylaychy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Several benchmark tests reveals that Nokia is already making smartphone for their comeback in Smartphone production.

The said smartphone which was sighted on geekbench will come with the name Nokia D1C

According to what was seen on the Benchmark website, the device is expected to run on Android 7.0 Nougat. This is a good start.

More details revealed by the benchmark includes a 3GB RAM.

Also, the device was seen to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with model number MSM8937 which supports full HD resolutions, hence a screen size expected to be at 5.5-inch 1080p may be seen here..

Read Full Details:
http://www.techdibia.com/2016/10/nokia-d1c-spotted-on-geekbench-with.html
Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by blessyndbest(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
that's gonna be nice... my best phone producer.. ve been expecting them back, to come and help wipe all these chinkos.....

2 Likes

Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
blessyndbest:
that's gonna be nice... my best phone producer.. ve been expecting them back, to come and help wipe all these chinkos.....
But high cost money will make us run
Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by EEZe(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
blessyndbest:
guy all those chinko phones no the like before o

1 Like

Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by dukeo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
kaylaychy:
Several benchmark tests reveals that Nokia is already making smartphone for their comeback in Smartphone production.

The said smartphone which was sighted on geekbench will come with the name Nokia D1C

According to what was seen on the Benchmark website, the device is expected to run on Android 7.0 Nougat. This is a good start.

More details revealed by the benchmark includes a 3GB RAM.

Also, the device was seen to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with model number MSM8937 which supports full HD resolutions, hence a screen size expected to be at 5.5-inch 1080p may be seen here..

Read Full Details:
http://www.techdibia.com/2016/10/nokia-d1c-spotted-on-geekbench-with.html

Bro forget that thing jor. A lot of Nokia phones have been coming , even Nokia C1 is still coming grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by paranorman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
This story I believe not.
Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by Mafia4life(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tired of rumors and ghost specs from Nokia. Get the 7ucking phones made mo'fukaz
Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by kaylaychy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
dukeo:

Bro forget that thing jor. A lot of Nokia phones have been coming , even Nokia C1 is still coming grin grin cheesy

Lol. No be small thing.. Nokia dy whine us big time
Re: Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM by kaylaychy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mafia4life:
Tired of rumors and ghost specs from Nokia. Get the 7ucking phones made mo'fukaz

ah tire too. But hoping its gon come out soon

(1) (Reply)

Discovered A Simple Search Engine That Allows Me Compare Prices / Is There A Feature To Block A Whatsapp Group As It Is For Contact. / Blackberry Z10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.