Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,351 members, 7,857,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day (2860 Views)

See How MTN Accidentally Breaches Subscribers Airtime Balance Privacy / How MTN Nigeria Defrauded Me Of 20gb Of Data / How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Have you ever wondered what these telecommunication do with the money they deduct from your account all the time? It baffles me alot, This morning I woke up to see N30 been deducted from my account, The message was that I subscribed for game+. I was with my phone all through the night and I cant remember send a message to someone. This is not the first time, they do this on weekly bases, Enough Is Enough, So I decided to talk about their fraudulent act in this short video. May be they could see it and reduce or stop it sef. This one na corruption. Buhari No see this one ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrT4mVWfvhI
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by Ezedon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
8is alert did same to me
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by Slimmos(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ur own better..na 100 naira wey I just recharge na hin those bastard remove..
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by xeun(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
lols this is the solution call NCC on 622 and report em sharply
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by DrayZee: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ezedon:
8is alert did same to me
Just call them and ask them to cancel every single subscription. They'll do it.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by begwong: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Those thieves called mtn deducts 20 naira daily for nothing I ever subscribed to. I have since flushed their Sim!
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by omodave(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mtn robbed me today of my hard earned money, if i swear for dem
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by Femistico(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2016
They also deduct 30 naira from me and said they've activated caller tune for me
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by asifawarley(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2016
mecksoncrown:
Have you ever wondered what these telecommunication do with the money they deduct from your account all the time? It baffles me alot, This morning I woke up to see N30 been deducted from my account, The message was that I subscribed for game+. I was with my phone all through the night and I cant remember send a message to someone. This is not the first time, they do this on weekly bases, Enough Is Enough, So I decided to talk about their fraudulent act in this short video. May be they could see it and reduce or stop it sef. This one na corruption. Buhari No see this one ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrT4mVWfvhI
Note something mtn will not deduct your money unnecessary you may have mistakenly subscribe for game+ for 150mb that worked with Psiphon then but you can deactivate it by clicking this link
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by asifawarley(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Slimmos:
Note something mtn will not deduct your money unnecessary you may have mistakenly subscribe for game+ for 150mb that worked with Psiphon then but you can deactivate it by clicking this link
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by asifawarley(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2016
begwong:
Those thieves called mtn deducts 20 naira daily for nothing I ever subscribed to. I have since flushed their Sim!
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by asifawarley(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Femistico:
They also deduct 30 naira from me and said they've activated caller tune for me
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 4:22am On Oct 02, 2016
asifawarley:

I did not opt for anything, not even by mistake sef
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 4:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Slimmos:
These guys(MTN) needs to be stopped.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2016
xeun:
lols this is the solution call NCC on 622 and report em sharply
OK, Thanks
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by asifawarley(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2016
mecksoncrown:

I did not opt for anything, not even by mistake sef
if you think you still want to make use your MTN follow this link
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2016
They did same to me yesterday.. They also subscribed me to 1 movie plus today..retards
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by princepee: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ahhh , they did same to mo oo...and the call center girl was soo rude she say there is nothing they Can do about it...when I insisted on havingmy money back.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
princepee:
Ahhh , they did same to mo oo...and the call center girl was soo rude she say there is nothing they Can do about it...when I insisted on havingmy money back.
that is the problem, they tell you there's nothing they can do to refund the money
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by nocosomia: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
asifawarley:

That's blatant lie, it happened to me to, though I did subscribe to MTN music plus last year, but I had since deactivate it several times, but MTN keep deducting #75 or #150 as they wish.
Mind you I had reported to their customers service several times and they did deactivate it but just for it to reactivate itself the subsequent month
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by nocosomia: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
princepee:

Don't mind them, they will always look for ways to make it look as if you were at fault.
One of them even told me maybe I press OK to one of their pop up messages undecided
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
nocosomia:

Don't mind them, they will always look for ways to make it look as if you were at fault.
One of them even told me maybe I press OK to one of their pop up messages undecided
lol ... may be you press okay. This people are funny. MTN employees are just not it at all. They don't know how to communicate
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
nocosomia:

That's blatant lie, it happened to me to, though I did subscribe to MTN music pluck last year, but I be since deactivate it several times, but MTN keep deducting #75 or #150 as they wish.
Mind you I have reported to their customers service several times and they will deactivate it but just for it to reactivate itself the subsequent month
The house of Senate and buhari will not see this. The govt. Need to act fast before they turn everyone to money making machine
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
datovid:
They did same to me yesterday.. They also subscribed me to 1 movie plus today..retards
You can imagine.... something you didn't subscribe for, they will help you do it, deduct the money and still send you a message.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by joseph214(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mtn stole my N100 yesterday with no reason. They didn't even give me a message. I tried calling customer care but its in yoruba. Anyone knows a short code to talk to their Customer care.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
joseph214:
Mtn stole my N100 yesterday with no reason. They didn't even give me a message. I tried calling customer care but its in yoruba. Anyone knows a short code to talk to their Customer care.
dial 181 or 180
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by Solmax(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
hah this is serious so I was not alone. mine was N100, just imaging the millions they made fraudulently overnight.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Solmax:
hah this is serious so I was not alone.
mine was N100, just imaging the millions they made fraudulently overnight.
they make millions fraudulently every hour
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by sidnen: 4:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Those #$@%&##$ $$%### called mtn deducted my 60 box for game+ I had no idea about.
I just saw a text saying subscription was successful and 60 naira has been deducted.
WTF.
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by mecksoncrown: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2016
sidnen:
Those #$@%&##$ $$%### called mtn deducted my 60 box for game+ I had no idea about.
I just saw a text saying subscription was successful and 60 naira has been deducted.
WTF.
Oh! This time it's N60 for Game+?...mine was 30 for game+ and N60 for current affairs
Re: This Is How MTN Nigeria Defraud Customers Even On Independence Day by sidnen: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2016
mecksoncrown:
Oh! This time it's N60 for Game+?...mine was 30 for game+ and N60 for current affairs
They're taking this their nonsense too far.

(1) (Reply)

Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / Bbm For Android And Iphone Is Here / Asus Announces 6-inch Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE601KL) With 3GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.