Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High (849 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Harmless Everyday Things In Our Homes That Could Actually Kill Us. / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by Nnamdisblog(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
According to a Twitter User, Iyiola @Tinie_Tempa these are substances he found inside 5'Alive Fruit Juice he bought for consumption today.
You are advised to pour any fruit juice you buy on a glass cup before you drink.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/hello-cocacolang-you-want-to-kill-us-cos-dollar-is-high.html

Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Did he check the expiration date?? undecided
Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by Pranaya(f): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by sleemoon(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Make d guy check wella.... Na another recipe of 5alive bdat... [5alive leaf blend]
Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by Zipopo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is 1 alive grin undecided
Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by mazimee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
As far as I know, Nigerians are good with counterfeits. Someone might have produced this one from his backyard.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High by captainD567: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2016
I once experienced this when i bought a juice in a hotel in anambra, i asked for a refund but the bar guy said there was notin wrong with the drink. I was sooo mad we fought and fell into the swimming pool b4 and manager and security saved the day

(1) (Reply)

See Here:the New List Of MTN Ambassadors 2016/2017 Has Emerged / Interesting Lessons From These Two Animals In Picture / Some Hard Facts Of Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.