Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Message Britain Don't Want You To Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message Britain Don't Want You To Read (1625 Views)

Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yesterday I opened a petition at change.org calling for the abolition of the commonwealth of nations as it has out-lived it's purpose of enslaving third world countries. The title was "It is time to abolish the commonwealth of nations", and the petition was addressed to the United nations, African Union, ECOWAS, SADC, ASEAN, among many other organizations.

The opening paragraph reads:

(1). The world have no idea so many countries are not yet independent in reality.

(2). The world have no idea colonialism is still going on as I speak.

(3). The world have no idea the queen of England is still head of state in many black nations.

As at the time I signed out from the site yesterday I already had one supporter. But, as I tried login today to see how the petition going, I was shocked to discover I suddenly started having login issues, even when I know my password. I did a search on the site later to find out the petition was nowhere to be found. It has been removed!.

This is why you all should stop worshiping white people. White people want you blind, and as long as you remain blind, they'll continue to prosper and rule over us. This reminds me few weeks ago when Mark Zuckerberg came to Nigeria and he was all over the news, but I said ''I prefer Nairaland to facebook''. I know why I said that.

I don't want to get into other things at the moment, all I want you see is information they don't want you to know.

See details of the petition at www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

If anybody know how to get this thread to the front page please do, cause Africans need to know. If they don't want us to get heard on their site, we could get heard right here on Nairaland.

Noam Chomsky- a very sound mind- said "any institution that cannot justify it's legitimacy should be abolished".

I twitted the petition on my twitter account yesterday and attached is the proof.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by brightdv(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
they under rate us very much.......i have this strong feeling that nigeria will surely collect world power from them one day....though africans didnt contribute to foundations of inventions in science and technology but what i know for sure is that we'll over take them by surprise in this era of advance science and technology, it's a matter of time.
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
brightdv:
they under rate us very much.......i have this strong feeling that nigeria will surely collect world power from them one day....though africans didnt contribute to foundations of inventions in science and technology but what i know for sure is that we'll over take them by surprise in this era of advance science and technology, it's a matter of time.
can never happen, nigeria will be great....but-NO- just -NO.
read star trek and you'll see people who've thought about 2000 years from now!!
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by brightdv(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
junioromniscient:

can never happen, nigeria will be great....but-NO- just -NO.
read star trek and you'll see people who've thought about 2000 years from now!!
wow at bolded and you believed what they said-are they Africans amongst them?
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
brightdv:
wow at bolded and you believed what they said-are they Africans amongst them?
I very much believe, because our current scientists use that book as a guide as what next to create.
though They saw africa being united with nigeria being a state, no africans.
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
@junioromniscient
@brightdv

Yes, we can overtake white people, but not under the current system of education that we inherited from them. When we re-invent education in Africa its not only possible but very easy.

Up till the 1930's the United States wasn't a world power. It was still a strugling third world country. In fact, just about that time Americans used to go hungry because they had their worst recession then in the 30's. At that time it used to be Britain, France, Spain, Portugal.

I don't know how old you are, cause if you're up to 40 you'll know in your own life time nobody talked about China in the 80's, because up to the 80's China was a strugling third world country. But, you know the situation today. Its China everywhere you go!.

2 Likes

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by casttlebarbz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Following
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
musicwriter:
@junioromniscient
@brightdv

Yes, we can overtake white people, but not under the current system of education that we inherited from them. When we re-invent education in Africa its not only possible but very easy.

Up till the 1930's the United States wasn't a world power. It was still a strugling third world country. In fact, just about that time Americans used to go hungry because they had their worst recession then in the 30's. At that time it used to be Britain, France, Spain, Portugal.

I don't know how old you are, cause if you're up to 40 you'll know in your own life time nobody talked about China in the 80's, because up to the 80's China was a strugling third world country. But, you know the situation today. Its China everywhere you go!.
excuse me, i speak of the world of science, of mighty minds that seem MAD. Not financial crises caused by world wars and territorialism
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by brightdv(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
junioromniscient:

I very much believe, because our current scientists use that book as a guide as what next to create.
though They saw africa being united with nigeria being a state, no africans.
Can you give an idea that 'our scientist' have developed from that book and another interesting idea that scientist are currently working on from the book (if it's worth my reading)
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
brightdv:
Can you give an idea that 'our scientist' have developed from that book and another interesting idea that scientist are currently working on from the book (if it's worth my reading)
#quantum teleportation-invented just last month,
#voyage across the galaxy-robotic enhanced flight to mars 3 years ago if my estimations are correct..real man flight commences 2050.
#quantum based computers-currently working on them.
#communication with aliens-we just built a massive "space reciever" last month, hoping to hear sounds from outer galaxy soon.
#even touch screen phones-
these are 5 predictions out of hundreds predicted, just 40 years ago.
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
junioromniscient:

excuse me, i speak of the world of science, of mighty minds that seem MAD. Not financial crises caused by world wars and territorialism

Great mind of science?. You mean, you think white people are not human beings like you? I can't believe this!. Of course, you've been schooled to consider yourself as inferior and incapable of being the greatest mind of science.

Indeed, it is the current system of education that makes it impossible to create such minds you're talking about. What a pity!.

3 Likes

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
you can have YOUR pity@musicwriter and say my name!!
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by brightdv(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
junioromniscient:

#quantum teleportation-invented just last month,
#voyage across the galaxy-robotic enhanced flight to mars 3 years ago if my estimations are correct..real man flight commences 2050.
#quantum based computers-currently working on them.
#communication with aliens-we just built a massive "space reciever" last month, hoping to hear sounds from outer galaxy soon.
#even touch screen phones-
these are 5 predictions out of hundreds predicted, just 40 years ago.
oh it's all this physics sh!t, well it doesn't stop what i said from being a reality because human is to err and i don't see our white folks as gods, so what they said can be totally challenged.
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Hey....why dont you tag the culture and religion section posters?
Their contribution and "voices" would surely ensure that this gets to the front page
How far with your campaign? Did you try to log in again?

The challenge about being in the know about how world politics truly is ( eg, the neo-colonial policies still in place, modern slavery, the brain drain and the devastation it wrecks on Africa, percentage of African countries' GDP used to service debt "magnanimously and humanely" given to them lipsrsealed, the role of the media and foreign religions in perpetuating these, and more)- the challenge is that knowing makes you appear crazy to even the people around you...

....poverty numbs the mind. When you look around, the number of poor people who are struggling to just put one foot forward, to just be able to buy the next loaf of bread is a lot. They could not be bothered by this "conspiracy"
When an African migrates, it is usually to leave poverty behind (but of course), ...this person is usually left grateful to the western country that has made them "valuable", and resentful of the "terrible destiny sapping" African country (eg Nigeria) that they left behind....this said person would always give you all the reasons Africa is bad, and all the reasons the western world is heaven. I do not blame them...it looks that way....but if they knew the inter-generational structural violence that their region had been meted with...if they knew that social development of this continent is next to impossible with the way the world is structured. If Africa became 50 to 60 percent good....maaaany people (brains) would go back to the continent they left behind, I mean, because it is home. Why guaranteed 24hour electricity would bring back many, not to talk of if things improved to that high percentage!!!

Then look at the smaller number of the rich in our society....many are politicians, formerly poor people who made "it" , etc. Many received the basic education..,yes, university education is basic if it is what we experienced at our various unis. The result is that many are still ignorant- bringing us to the arguably biggest mind number- ignorance. When you feel you have your degree, there is usually no motivation to learn more.
Now you have poverty, and ignorance....add it to the residual colonial "countries" the white man left behind (countries set up to enrichen them by the way), and what you have is hopelessness.

Then the youth? We are imbibing "freedoms and rights"....and leaving our cores behind. We wrongly think corruption is our only bane. We only know the god that is materialism, and would be hard pressed to get involved in global politics and African studies. We forget that we are the only ones who can save us. Topics like this sadly dont get the contributions they should-
Our politicians do not know all these, if they did, trust me, they would restrategise....

But, now there is you, and also many many people that I have noticed on this NL...people whose knowledge about world politics is sure..even if they are a relatively small number. Mugabe saw the light and "sparked" ...Ghadaffi too....Achebe too when he challenged Joseph Conrad and his "the heart of darkness" angry.....you know this too, I do (but I dont count because I find it hard to write rationally...I am too lazy to do research and order my thoughts so cannot be a convincing voice sad). That is one huge reason why I want Biafra....the resultant nations would be our experiment, something free of the whims of any Lugard or any Shaw angry. Ever wondered why this idea of a breakout Biafra was heavily frowned upon and at all the war aid given? Look at the diamond issue in Sierra Leone too, check out The Congo....and you will know that something sinister happened, and is still happening. Take a look at Haiti that dared to be rebellious?
John Henrik Clarke, one amazing black man with the whole script is dead. Mugabe is very old now and besides we think he is a villian...I wish I could drag all African leaders to him, for him to tell them what really is...their eyes would open and they would learn from him. His triumphs, his mistakes. Before he departs this earth. Julius Nyerere is gone, Kwame Nkrumah is gone, Achebe gone...Fela, Bob Marley.....they are all gone ...with their truths.
I am grateful that people are becoming aware....when I see all those hashtags melanin and nappyhair my heart leaps for joy...cos those are steps in the right direction...albeit mostly in the fashion world, but still a step. When the political dimension is understood....we will rule our world....our Africa
We need to "emancipate ourselves from mental slavery" as preached by the sage, Bob Marley
I know I have rambled on (sorry!)....but I just could not not type this

2 Likes

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
@ musicwriter, is that Africason article yours?
....and did you post all that on change.com?
cheesy cool cheesy
Cheers
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
merahki:
@ musicwriter, is that Africason article yours?
....and did you post all that on change.com?
cheesy cool cheesy
Cheers

Yes, of course, I wrote the "its time to abolish the commonwealth of nations" and you can find similar topics on my blog www.africason.com. Some few other topics though are guest posts and source always quoted.

I read your other post, believe me, I best understand how you feel. It could be a lonely depressing feeling. I wish all Africans could come back to their senses and understand things the way you do, cause if we do we would be living in a different continent with phenominal progress. The power in our hands are so huge, but so many neo-colonial obstacles, including mind control of our very own elites isn't allowing us unleash the power within us. I created that blog to be able to pass some of the messages Africans need to know. But, how many people would read such blog?. Ironically, from what I have seen from google analytics, the people reading my blog are white people and other foreigners, though I suspect they're mostly African diasporas. Then, a handful from Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe and few other Southern African countries. Guess what country my No.1 traffic comes from? Russia!!. Of course, I understand why Russia. This is a country with living people who understand the game the west play, and they want to know more. The result would be different if I begin blogging about latest fashion and gossip in town.
Our people are not ready to be free!!.

You have to think I was so frustrated about getting the message heard that I'm also trying to see how it could be done musically, but as you can anticipate someone talking about these things is regarded as old-school, outdated, out of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, of course, I wrote the "its time to abolish the commonwealth of nations" and you can find similar topics on my blog www.africason.com. Some few other topics though are guest posts and source always quoted.

I read your other post, believe me, I best understand how you feel. It could be a lonely depressing feeling. I wish all Africans could come back to their senses and understand things the way you do, cause if we do we would be living in a different continent with phenominal progress. The power in our hands are so huge, but so many neo-colonial obstacles, including mind control of our very own elites isn't allowing us unleash the power within us. I created that blog to be able to pass some of the messages Africans need to know. But, how many people would read such blog?. Ironically, from what I have seen from google analytics, the people reading my blog are white people and other foreigners, though I suspect they're mostly African diasporas. Then, a handful from Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe and few other Southern African countries. Guess what country my No.1 traffic comes from? Russia!!. Of course, I understand why Russia. This is a country with living people who understand the game the west play, and they want to know more. The result would be different if I begin blogging about latest fashion and gossip in town.
Our people are not ready to be free!!.
You have to think I was so frustrated about getting the message heard that I'm also trying to see how it could be done musically, but as you can anticipate someone talking about these things is regarded as old-school, outdated, out of fashion.

cool @ owning that blog
I will check it out
Keep it up, and don't give up
....if you have the means and ability to make music, I think you should....regardless of what you feel public perception of it would be..
..make it for yourself, for your continent, for everything good that you want for it...who knows, it might just be "it".
Research has it that when people get old, that their biggest regrets are usually linked to the things that they never, or didn't do. Don't become a statistic. Make the music. But you blog, and that in itself is huge...in terms of spread, reach and potential. You can face that one squarely if the music would be a big distraction....or can you incorporate your music into your blog?

Maybe one needs to become a politician (or at least reach them and make them aware) in order to make any head way . ..I feel that any politician with this awareness would push every self-serving idea away...and work to truly develop their world. Actually, they would start lobbying and pressing for true autonomy (divorce) from the British....look inwards for salvation and revenue, etc.
I once tried to talk to someone who ran for his LGA chairmanship elections about this....not only did he not have a clue what I was on about, he was decidedly unwilling to know about it too. The funny thing is that a chill entered our relationship. In retrospect I wonder if his ego was hurt by the fact that I, female.....who should just look and talk like one knew something that he didnt...or that "this one is not serious, see her trying to block my destiny" ...I say this cos he was big on saying that his life ambition is to win that, or a higher post...how he cannot wait to get his own once he wins, and how nothing was ever going to stop him and his dreamlipsrsealed. I never found out what his "own" was....but I am thinking he plans to amass plenty money and related benefits for himself.
Imagine that kind of zeal -to -exceedingly -succeed in a politician who reads the work of JH Clarke....who knows what global politics is really all about- think of all that he would achieve. Imagine a president with that knowledge.....what his cabinet and focus would be like, whoa.

1 Like

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
merahki:

cool @ owning that blog
I will check it out
Keep it up, and don't give up
....if you have the means and ability to make music, I think you should....regardless of what you feel public perception of it would be..
..make it for yourself, for your continent, for everything good that you want for it...who knows, it might just be "it".
Research has it that when people get old, that their biggest regrets are usually linked to the things that they never, or didn't do. Don't become a statistic. Make the music. But you blog, and that in itself is huge...in terms of spread, reach and potential. You can face that one squarely if the music would be a big distraction....or can you incorporate your music into your blog?

Maybe one needs to become a politician (or at least reach them and make them aware) in order to make any head way . ..I feel that any politician with this awareness would push every self-serving idea away...and work to truly develop their world. Actually, they would start lobbying and pressing for true autonomy (divorce) from the British....look inwards for salvation and revenue, etc.
I once tried to talk to someone who ran for his LGA chairmanship elections about this....not only did he not have a clue what I was on about, he was decidedly unwilling to know about it too. The funny thing is that a chill entered our relationship. In retrospect I wonder if his ego was hurt by the fact that I, female.....who should just look and talk like one knew something that he didnt...or that "this one is not serious, see her trying to block my destiny" ...I say this cos he was big on saying that his life ambition is to win that, or a higher post...how he cannot wait to get his own once he wins, and how nothing was ever going to stop him and his dreamlipsrsealed. I never found out what his "own" was....but I am thinking he plans to amass plenty money and related benefits for himself.
Imagine that kind of zeal -to -exceedingly -succeed in a politician who reads the work of JH Clarke....who knows what global politics is really all about- think of all that he would achieve. Imagine a president with that knowledge.....what his cabinet and focus would be like, whoa.

Indeed, I was recently thinking of devoting more time on the blog, but posting topics every now and then is not really what I want to do. When it comes to writing I'm even more open to putting it together in a book. But, the problem again remains how many people in Africa would want to read such book. I have calculated my best option remains music- something that will spread out to people as long as they have a radio or TV, as opposed to a blog or book few people have to discover.

But, yes, the blog have it's potentials, just that I'm not interested writing for a few. I want the grassroots of the African people to hear my message, cause when they do people themselves would begin forming movements against neo-colonialism across Africa as I'll usher in a great period of African consciousness and cultural awakening across Africa like the 50's and 60's.

The elites can't do it because they're already hand deep in western entanglement. They understand any African head of state that dares the west like Mugabe or Ghadafi would be hit with economic sanctions or even over-thrown. For example; Tinubu reads my blog and I'm sure about that because I heard him on radio quoting "we can make toothpick from our bamboos" something I wrote in 2013 or thereabout. But, at least he have started calling for restructuring of Nigeria and regionalism.

The blog is being read to be honest. In the current protest in South Africa by students, a student leader while on a BBC interview also quoted my "western education is Euro-centric and excludes African culture and history" something I quoted from Lord Kwame Nrumah. Before this, a Ghanain educationist while also on a BBC interview heavily quoted one of my topic "intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism". He had to use my arguments line-by-line to justify why Ghana should return to studying in their native languages.

Another radio station in Lagos also quoted my "how did Mungo Park discover the River Niger; when Africans were the one showing him the routes along the river?" and I was fortunate to be listening. In fact, I had to call the station and we discussed some of these things at length. So, yes the blog have it's potentials.

1 Like

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by iamord(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
African leaders are very well aware of the threat, even more than you... what you should know is that the greatest threat is yourselves.. black people as a whole.. that where the problems lies.. not the colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Understood....and makes perfect sense
...It is more heart-breaking knowing our leaders know...cos it is only ignorance that would excuse their inaction to me
I agree @ reaching the grassroots....it is a sound idea. I know we cannot underestimate the role of social media...so I see how music can have a wider reach than blogging....
and I am available to render whatever services/skills I can/have should you reach out

Go ahead then, make the music, and make my day (to play with Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry's words)
Blessings
Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
iamord:
African leaders are very well aware of the threat, even more than you... what you should know is that the greatest threat is yourselves.. black people as a whole.. that where the problems lies.. not the colonial masters

Kindly elaborate please...I am especially slower than usual tonight.
I know that the answer lies with us....and that is what the point of our posts is....identify the problem (first step) and state it before any solutions can work, just saying. We have human resources...brains that can think....do you feel we will not know the right thing to do once the wahala is identified and named? We will do the right things and I mean, we will step up and take our destinies into our own hands and make our societies better and working.I am actually anticipatory and hopeful about this...I am not whining @ what the white man did.....I just know it should be common knowledge so that we can question and challenge anything in the status quo that serves him better than it serves us.You cannot solve a problem that you have not correctly named (identified) or can you? I think not too

I hope I am clear? And I reiterate....the solutions have to begin and end with us....I know this
(Well, it would be amazing if all former African colonies realised this at once....and forced a a global outcry and social revolution that would make the whiteman pay reparation for his ills ....and I don't mean "aid" and loans and showing African Voices on CNN undecided. . Would be all kinds of amazing)...I see how tall a dream it is, but a woman can dream, eh?

Well, baby steps....and @ OP is on the right track cool
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
merahki:
Understood....and makes perfect sense
...It is more heart-breaking knowing our leaders know...cos it is only ignorance that would excuse their inaction to me
I agree @ reaching the grassroots....it is a sound idea. I know we cannot underestimate the role of social media...so I see how music can have a wider reach than blogging....
and I am available to render whatever services/skills I can/have should you reach out

Go ahead then, make the music, and make my day (to play with Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry's words)
Blessings

Its so fascinating seeing a woman could have such deep enthusiasm for the freedom of Africans. This's why I've argued its better to have well educated African women, cause such women would have their children understanding the issues we face.

Well. if you follow me on facebook or twitter you'll be updated as it goes.

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Message Britain Don't Want You To Read by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/274679/what-good-hair#3899306

This video clip? cry shocked cry
My heart literally broke a bit
@ musicwriter

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University Teaching Hospital And Its Accreditation Issues / Solve This Puzzle In 42.5 Secs If You Are A Genius!! / 10 SUREFIRE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.