Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (32832 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by AuroraB(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
Iffa I barb my hair like diz ehh U go fear embarassed embarassed

Me too sad. Will probably not barb mine lipsrsealed grin
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
There must be another meaning of Lovely.

That lady is just average though. undecided

cool pixsmiley

Please, using average to describe her is an overstatement
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Came:
Na green , and black be the colour of Nija flag. Hunmmmmm!!!
need to ask
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2016
She still looks like a bread seller cos the thing still dey her body
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by goodnews777: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Olajumoke got back with the lady that shot her to stardom TY Bello for the beautiful photo to mark Nigeria's 56th Independence day today.

TY captioned the photo:
Happy Independence Day Nigeria . May we add new feathers .. Let it be said that we found new ways to move forward .. That we shook off every heavy weight and learnt to fly beautifully again.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lovely-independence-day-photo-of.html

Is she naked or what? This girl will be happier in her bread business please!
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2016
kemi olunloyo @ one corner dey provoke

Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ikemesit4477: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Olajumoke got back with the lady that shot her to stardom TY Bello for the beautiful photo to mark Nigeria's 56th Independence day today.

TY captioned the photo:
Happy Independence Day Nigeria . May we add new feathers .. Let it be said that we found new ways to move forward .. That we shook off every heavy weight and learnt to fly beautifully again.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lovely-independence-day-photo-of.html

From grass to grace, who God has bless no man can curse,Go girl!
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Pamelayoung: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Wow! I love this concept
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Moneybook: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2016
domopps:
Flirtykaren since we all await game of thrones season 7 is this your personal idea of keeping us busy and glue to nairaland.......because once you start Olajumoke latest series it won't end this year!

Cheeeeers
when is GOT S7 dropping?
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by columbus007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dear God,pls don't make me rush and be wasting my Mb on such threads again even in dis Recession Never!
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by izzykingsley(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
See transformation...... nobdy is Ugly buh jst broke grin
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by asahnwaKC: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Guess she's pregnant by now....model indeed
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by piagetskinner(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is she fluent in English now?
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Mayorwer: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pheals:
Nice Throat grin cool throat. . Long throat grin
lol
Re: Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by domopps(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Moneybook:
when is GOT S7 dropping?

Next year boss!

Cheeeers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.