Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Where "Can I Get Pro C# 5.0 And The .net 4.5 Framework" Book - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where "Can I Get Pro C# 5.0 And The .net 4.5 Framework" Book (994 Views)

Murach Asp.net 4.6 And C# 2015 / What PHP Cms/framework Do You Use And Why? / What PHP Framework Do You Consider As The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where "Can I Get Pro C# 5.0 And The .net 4.5 Framework" Book by Ogbeozioma: 4:56am On Oct 02, 2016
I need a bookshop that has the book in benin or lagos. Pls if you know any shop that has the book let me know on this thread or if you have the book and wish to sell it, also let me know.
Re: Where "Can I Get Pro C# 5.0 And The .net 4.5 Framework" Book by mogozi: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2016
Man just download Dietel Visual C#. It's the very best in C# programming for a newbie or for a pro as reference.
The 2013 edition should be enough to start and is free online.
Re: Where "Can I Get Pro C# 5.0 And The .net 4.5 Framework" Book by Ogbeozioma: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2016
mogozi:
Man just download Dietel Visual C#. It's the very best in C# programming for a newbie or for a pro as reference.
The 2013 edition should be enough to start and is free online.
thanks, but I need hard copy of "Pro C# 5.0 and the .Net 4.5 framework " I already have soft copy of the book but I need hard copy. It contains information you can't find elsewhere. I have soft copy of the Dietel book too. But I need pro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commonly Used Phrases That Disagrees With Programming Semantics +IQ Qs / Download Any Youtube Video Tutorials On Programming / Programming Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.