Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party (995 Views)

Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2016
On Friday the 30th September 2016, Mr and Miss Nigeria International hosted guests at a pool party. A way to mingle and get to know our contestants. The turn out was massive as the party which took place immediately after the pre judging session was well anticipated to mark the last lap to the grand finale.

The grand finale comes up today on october 2, 2016 at prestigious ruby garden, by 4th round about, lekki express way Lagos.

for tickets and table reservation, call 08142174878

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2016
more...

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2016
some more

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2016
extras

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2016
final

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Elkay3: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Mr n Mrs nonsense!! People be sponsoring rubbish. More of d so called pageants are coming out, same nonsense with different nudity. Miss Africa international, Mr Nigeria UK, miss local government world! What! Use this money and empower those gals u made to walk naked before the whole world. Use this money to create a training and skills acquisition centre. That's too big sef, use this money for your village and your extended family members.
But...
It's their money, it's their time, it's their waste, and they can use it as they pleased.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by decatalyst(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Elkay3:
Mr n Mrs nonsense!! People be sponsoring rubbish. More of d so called pageants are coming out, same nonsense with different nudity. Miss Africa international, Mr Nigeria UK, miss local government world! What! Use this money and empower those gals u made to walk naked before the whole world. Use this money to create a training and skills acquisition centre. That's too big sef, use this money for your village and your extended family members.
But...
It's their money, it's their time, it's their waste, and they can use it as they pleased.

Instead of promoting good business ventures, they promote rubbish. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Arthurwinner(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2016
funny I saw a girl i know too well there
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by osesology(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2016
The girls own no even vex me too much cos that's their life...Na the guys own dey vex me for inside. While your mates are working hard for money and changing the world, you are here forming mr fine boy and mr intelligent. gays that they are.
*Spits*
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Mr And Miss Nigeria International Pool Party by Aywire(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
osesology:
The girls own no even vex me too much cos that's their life...Na the guys own dey vex me for inside. While your mates are working hard for money and changing the world, you are here forming mr fine boy and mr intelligent. gays that they are.
*Spits*

am sure u said the same thing about agbani, u will hv to lick her bumbum nw to get an audience wt u. Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Kayan Mata For Couples Or A A Bride To Be,, Not Jazz But Herbs, / Best Calabar Carnival Shirts And Caps / NATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.