Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? (1953 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Good morning good people of this great forum.

Please, kindly advice me.

I have a life's saving of #200k. It is very precious to me especially so knowing what I had to go through to save this money.

Having said this, what investment can I put this money on, one certain to bring in at least daily income of #3k?

Expert ideas needed pls.

Regards and one love.
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by buffalowings: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by Sunnymatey(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Invest in rice buznss btwn nw and december. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls, shed more light on this.
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Moderator, pls help me to push this to the front page where people can give valuable ideas.

May Jah bless you!
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by henchamb(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op just add snake or cleavage to your topic and you will be marvelled where the post will be in 10 minutes
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by tayooluwole: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Invest in mmm, for more info to play save, add me up 08134811425
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by joeheaven(f): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
There are different kind of business you can invest that money into, the only thing is that are you willing to work.

There is no short cut to success, it requires work and no comfort.

When you want to invest in anything you have to cut off so many things you do pleasurably.

As per what you can invest, you can invest in cosmetics, healthcare products, foodstuffs, hair products etc

As for me, am an enterpreneur, i deal on cosmetics and healthcare products even mmm which is of recent.

so my dear, there are so many things you can do with 200k.

All you need to do is to sit down and think more of what you can really do, or your capability if engage in something to do.

Know that business is all about individuality.

there is a wise saying that there are only two ways to live, either you are an entrepreneur working for yourself or you are working for someone else.

the choice is yours.

want to know more about what i do,
please visit my blog for further information http://askjossymlm..com.ng/p/about-us_15.html
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mmm, 60k interest per month
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Invest it in an online advertising program. PM for info
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by ddddy(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2016
with fifteen k you can join this networking business. In this business you won't sell products or refer any one it will be done for you. pm me or check my profile for my number for details if interested
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 3:39am On Oct 04, 2016
centuryman:

I'm still waiting for your detailed info on this rice business.
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 3:49am On Oct 04, 2016
wiizdi:
Invest it in an online advertising program. PM for info

ddddy:
with fifteen k you can join this networking business. In this business you won't sell products or refer any one it will be done for you. pm me or check my profile for my number for details if interested

What is with this PM me for info? If you truly have genuine business idea that can conveniently earn me minimum of #3k daily with the said capital, why don't you share it here for the benefit of others too.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by Oluwaiye2016: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
centuryman:
Good morning good people of this great forum.

Please, kindly advice me.

I have a life's saving of #200k. It is very precious to me especially so knowing what I had to go through to save this money.

Having said this, what investment can I put this money on, one certain to bring in at least daily income of #3k?

Expert ideas needed pls.

Regards and one love.

If you have money in a savings account and are reading this article, you’re probably disappointed in the 1% (or so) return you’re getting lately. Surely you can do better than that? The best option available to you is to invest in :
ROSABON TREASURY NOTE .

Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note – (RTN) is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan. This account is for all fund managers and portfolio investors, due to the present economy recession we advise you to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.

BENEFITS
• Attractive interest rates. • Interest rates on Deposits over N1, 000, 000 can be negotiated. • Flexible investment opportunities.

TO OPEN A RTN ACCOUNT, SIMPLY Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000) Choose the Tenor of Your investment Plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net Call us on these numbers, 0-8***1-0*8***3**5**4**5**0**3 Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by ddddy(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2016
centuryman:

What is with this PM me for info? If you truly have genuine business idea that can conveniently earn me minimum of #3k daily with the said capital, why don't you share it here for the benefit of others too.
what will it take you in sending a pm... you are not paying for it are you? simple if you want more info get in touch and stop complaining.
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by ajibobola(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
having 30% interest on your money monthly can turn the money to million.............
tested and trusted......
msg me on whatzup +2348026255490
it is realllllllll
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by centuryman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
ajibobola:
having 30% interest on your money monthly can turn the money to million.............
tested and trusted......
msg me on whatzup +2348026255490
it is realllllllll

I have messaged you on whatsapp.
Re: What Investment Can I Invest #200k On? by ddddy(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Invest in the best networking business where apart from earning you will recieve bonus gifts like laptops, flat screen TV and a car Join our team on WhatsApp. You won't have to sell, buy or refer any thing or anyone. It will be done for you. 070*651*7899*8. For more details.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) / Great News MMM Zimbabwe Offered 1% / Quick Cash Loan For Business News Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.