Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? (918 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Who Sang Melo Lobo Re... 1bay 2bay... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by adren(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2016
recession is beaming and no wonder everyone wants money.. but then, three musicians alongside their featured artists have taken to the studio to sing about money and its use- majorly to be flaunted and spent anyhow. the three songs are making waves in the Nigerian entertainment industries.. congratulations to them

so.. question is, whose version of MONEY do you enjoy most?? which is your favourite and why??

* Davido ft olamide- the money
* Timaya ft flavour- money
* Patoranking ft phyno- money

happy Sunday to you all.. nairalanders.. may we all get to enjoy the money in billions.. but you gotta work harder.

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove mynd44

1 Like

Re: Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by phamoussamzy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]I prefeR the DAvido ft olamide version ,cuz et include prayer like orimi dakun je kin lowo oo winkI prefeR the DAvido ft olamide version ,cuz et include prayer like orimi dakun je kin lowo oo
Re: Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by jojothaiv(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Off thread...

But MI Money is one of the best song on money related issues..

1 Like

Re: Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by hustleranthem(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love d three versions but my favorite is patoranking ft phyno..it talks about d struggle and Stress of making money..it has d Street and ghetto credibility.

Pato's voice..i remember wen owu dey blow me, nobody hear my story,nobody want to know me..na him I vex give dem alubarika!
Re: Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by saintdennis(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
jojothaiv:
Off thread...

But MI Money is one of the best song on money related issues..

#fact.
Re: Who Sang The Best Version Of MONEY Among These 3 Nigerian Musicians? by adren(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
lalasticlala.. which one you choose oo.. i know seun likes olamide..

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Dance Competition / MUSIC: Download Dremo Ft Uzi Stamina / MUSIC: Zoro – Landlady (prod. By Skelly) [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.