Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members (2309 Views)

Executive Assistant Job At J.P. Morgan – Apply Now / Team Members Urgently Needed / Team Members Needed For IT Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members by omikel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hey NL,
Pls I want to know if anyone received mails with the above subject matter.
My inbox was flooded with series of mails from different walks of life including Profs, Dr, Lecturers and high profile Businessmen.
The funniest part is that, their mails contains their profile (CV) and contact details and I've reach out to some to make enquiry about a puported conference scheduled to hold at LAGOSAIRPORT HOTEL come 16th of this month, none has responded positively.
Help Pls
Re: J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members by Craven: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's not legitimate.
Re: J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members by Tojued: 8:22am On May 23, 2018
omikel:
Hey NL,
Pls I want to know if anyone received mails with the above subject matter.
My inbox was flooded with series of mails from different walks of life including Profs, Dr, Lecturers and high profile Businessmen.
The funniest part is that, their mails contains their profile (CV) and contact details and I've reach out to some to make enquiry about a puported conference scheduled to hold at LAGOSAIRPORT HOTEL come 16th of this month, none has responded positively.
Help Pls

SO how did it go finally? Friend of mine just received an invitation mail from them. is it a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Swift Networks Limited Recruitment For A Graduate Store Executive / Osun State Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [NCE/HND/Degree] / Biwater Vacancy In Niigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.