Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office (1120 Views)

What Spots Can I Get Free Wifi In Lagos? / How To Set Computer Parental Control In PC For Your Child / Gov . Ambode Launches Free Public Wifi In Lagos. Here Are The Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
In my place of work, I have been mandated to look for an agent that will set up WiFi in our premises. In you are interested, send me PM. The office is in Oyo. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by barapistis(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stealthideals24:
In my place of work, I have been mandated to look for an agent that will set up WiFi in our premises. In you are interested, send me PM. The office is in Oyo. Thanks.

Hi, bro we. Can do it

Am in ibadan

But you. May drop in your email for me to ask you some questions

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
barapistis:

Hi, bro we. Can do it

Am in ibadan

But you. May drop in your email for me to ask you some questions

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by barapistis(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
You may delete, will beeb now
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
barapistis:
You may delete, will beeb now

Ok
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by bright1985: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
too far but i am in lagos i can fix it for u
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by darexkey(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
You can chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066. I have a detailed proposal with the price list for you concerning that
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by samfibby(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Get in touch if you need a professional set up with advanced user security set up for each of your office staffs.

Call or WhatsApp 08186049991
Re: In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office by kode12: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stealthideals24:
Hello,if your project hasnt been done yet,I'd like to do it for you. We could set up a network for you that fully blankets your office space,with proper isolation for different groups and also efficient bandwidth monitoring and management,so that one staff cannot hog the entire office bandwidth. We also employ multiple security on our wifi networks so that just passwords do not give you access to the network,log on times for certain groups can also be set,so that after 5pm for example or on weekends,certain people cannot have access to the office network.As part of the Wifi setup we could also setup an IP based voice and video calling system within the office,with options for voice mail,call conferencing etc at little or no cost. You can reach us on 07061925758.

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Or Get Your Stolen Or Lost Laptop Or Tablet / How To Download Facebook Videos In Only 1 Minute / How To Turn Off Windows 10 Automatic Update [easy Way 100% Working]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.