Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seeking For Asylum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seeking For Asylum (6785 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Nigerian's Begging For Asylum In Greece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For Asylum by hugle: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2009
Please i will like to have your opinon on asylum in Europe and America.
is it worth it?
Re: Seeking For Asylum by justwise(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2009
If your life and that of your family are in danger and u have a prove then try it, but if u are looking for backdoor to  Europe and America then 4get it.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by European: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
In nigeria there is no war, famine, natural disaster, religious persecution, genocide etc.

you can not just arrive to europe and beg for asylum, you people are disgusting. we europeans have to deal with hundreds and hundreds of thousands of you people begging at our door.

Europe is not responsible for feeding and clothing and providing shelter for every african who washes up on our shores. you will NEVER be granted asylum, you are only wanting to ask for asylum so that you can enjoy our great society, and benefits.

you people are so desperate to live with whites it is unbelielavable.

go and beg for asylum in another african country.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by unix4real1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
European:

In nigeria there is no war, famine, natural disaster, religious persecution, genocide etc.

you can not just arrive to europe and beg for asylum, you people are disgusting. we europeans have to deal with hundreds and hundreds of thousands of you people begging at our door.

Europe is not responsible for feeding and clothing and providing shelter for every african who washes up on our shores. you will NEVER be granted asylum, you are only wanting to ask for asylum so that you can enjoy our great society, and benefits.

Whats so special about you or your race what are you doing in the black forum in the first place

I no blame you undecided na Hugle wey dey seek assylum for your country i see blame. angry
Re: Seeking For Asylum by redsky1: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
European:

GET OVER YOURSELF - just cos the DWP have cut ur benefits stop coming onto this site to vent ur frustration - get an education and a proper job. maybe if u hadn't left school at 16 and worked ur way up from stacking shelves at Tesco's to becoming the till supervisor u wouldn't be so bitter

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Asylum by blackspade(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ poster

The UK would probably be your best bet. Walk into Croydon and file for asylum, but make sure you tell them you are Congolese (or some other nationality where their country is really messed up) to increase your chances. Because things are so messed up over there, you'd have at least a few months to disappear before they try and deport you. In that time you should be able to find a nice british slag girl to marry for visa. Best of luck!

cheesy
Re: Seeking For Asylum by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2009
Hmn.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by European: 2:35am On Oct 17, 2009
Whats so special about you or your race  what are you doing in the black forum in the first place

I think you know that answer to that yourself.

Look at all the topics on this board, hundreds of blacks asking how can I get a visa to europe, how can I go to the UK.

You africans will literally give your right arm to live in white societies, you sail on termite infested boats and wash up on european shores, then you beg and beg on your knees like a dog for asylum.
Look at the border force programme and you can see your country men being denied entry for forged documents to get into the uk. you lie and you decieve your way into our white societies.

what do you think we whites think of you negros and your wretched race. Your an ugly, pathetic race of people.

Begging like cockroaches for food handouts from the whiteman

Please let us into europe, great whiteman

You africans are so disgusting, you risk the life of your negro babies to get into our countries

Re: Seeking For Asylum by Fhemmmy: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2009
I will not be surprised to find out that the dude European is an African.
I know he is frustrated being an African and now doing all possible to be white, to the extend that he is now even convicing himself that he is white.
It is not too late, bleach your self and even your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Asylum by hugle: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2009
@European i dnt need ur nasty comments. Life is all about taking a risk.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by unix4real1(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I will not be surprised to find out that the dude European is an African.
I know he is frustrated being an African and now doing all possible to be white, to the extend that he is now even convicing himself that he is white.
It is not too late, bleach your self and even your mind.
grin grin

@european

No matter how you tried to Block the bother, Africans will still find their ways into your Countries and f**k that stinking white p***ies you called special anytime anyday because they are so naughty and useless grin so get that straight into your membrane you this f***king racist.

Imagine your people begging us Black to sleep with them so they can have a Mix race because they know that black is beautiful. I have been there and i know how it was so don`t come here to say shit about your Naughty and Useless Race. Those pictures you show above are Somalians not Nigerians because Nigerians knows their ways into your country and make more money than you guyz because all you depend on is Benefits so i won`t blame you if are venting your jealousness and anger on the Black race.

Finally, Tell your country to remove their embassies from all African countries and do your thing alone in your Naughty europe but if they can`t then it shows that you don`t have a point saying all the shits you are saying about us. wink

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Asylum by Busybody2(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
blackspade:

@ poster

The UK would probably be your best bet. Walk into Croydon and file for asylum, but make sure you tell them you are Congolese (or some other nationality where their country is really messed up) to increase your chances. Because things are so messed up over there, you'd have at least a few months to disappear before they try and deport you. In that time you should be able to find a nice british slag girl to marry for visa. Best of luck!

cheesy

Gbam cheesy

And if you are caught, get yourself a good Human Rights Solicitor, free courtesy of legal aid of course, to fight your case for you, and in the 5 to 10 years it would take to determine your case, you would have gotten married and had all your children free on the NHS, meaning you can no longer be deported wink
Re: Seeking For Asylum by blkmum700: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2009
@european,
You are fucking liar,why would you claim to be british when you cant even type english like them,do you know how your english sound?go to british website and read the way they type,fucking liar
Re: Seeking For Asylum by European: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
Why is it that people on this forum constantly say I am African.?

It is like you negros cannot stand the thought of being critisized by a white person, you have to immediately make wild accusations of me being black or african, in order to comfort yourself.

Guess what, all white europeans think of Africans as lowly shit, you make the news everday by the amount of rapes you committ in europe, we see photos of you everyday washing up on our shores illegally. we have tv commercials begging for money in order to feed and clothe you.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by wakagirl: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
European:

Just like thousands of you ran to America when you people were passing through what lots of us Africans are passing through now and most of your people are stranded there for as long as one can remember. Idiot.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by joxiri: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
GET OVER YOURSELF - just cos the DWP have cut your benefits stop coming onto this site to vent your frustration - get an education and a proper job. maybe if u hadn't left school at 16 and worked your way up from stacking shelves at Tesco's to becoming the till supervisor u wouldn't be so bitter
that is so funny nice one redsky
Re: Seeking For Asylum by bluespice(f): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
european, i've got a lil notice for you,
you type in 'black' go figure
Re: Seeking For Asylum by thameamead(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
PLS IGNORE EUROPEAN, HE'S A MEMBER OF THE BNP
Re: Seeking For Asylum by mafiaguy: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2009
@European, Its so pathetic you think about Africa and Africans in that way,Well it aint your fault and we dont need to say wrong things about our races.God created you to be a white person doesn't make you a superior being. Africa is experiencing poverty and we all know that but its not polite for you to curse the black race.I guess you are on this forum to pass useful information and not making a mess of Africa, WE ARE AFRICANS AND I AM PROUD TO ME ONE,
Re: Seeking For Asylum by OAM4J: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2009
European:

Sorry whiteboy. But u aint see nothing yet. We’ve not even started. 50yrs from now, nobody will believe Europe used to belong to the whites. Have you checked the rate at which we multiply? We are invading Europe big time and there is nothing your sorry a-ss can do about it. As for giving us money and food, did your grandfathers forget to mention it to you that they are owing us, because our grandfathers didn’t forget to tell us. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeking For Asylum by hugle: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2009
Sorry whiteboy. But u aint see nothing yet. We’ve not even started. 50yrs from now, nobody will believe Europe used to belong to the whites. Have you checked the rate at which we multiply? We are invading Europe big time and there is nothing your sorry a-ss can do about it. As for giving us money and food, didn’t your grandfathers mentioned it to you that they are owing us, because our grandfathers didn’t forget to tell us.

Word! Well said.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Asylum by thameamead(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
@EUROEPEAN, ur leader - Nick Giffin will be on Question Time tonight, can't wait to see him humilate himself,

the most powerful leader is black - -President Barack Hussein Obama.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by joxiri: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
I am really looking forward to question time tonite
Re: Seeking For Asylum by thameamead(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
@hugle, claiming asylum is not what it use to be but all am going to tell u is, u ill get £35 a wk and wiil not be entliled to a council flat. can u live on £35 a wk, living on £35 is not going to easy for u unless u 've got friends who are going t help u financially. there are a couple of charities and churches that provide all sorts of help with clothes, food etc.

i'lldise you to make a cliam b4 next yrs election because the party that is likely to win- conservatives (the nasty party) are going to be tough on asylum and any type of immgration.

pls do not go to libya or france, i wish u all the best, contact me if u need if u need anymore help,
Re: Seeking For Asylum by thameamead(f): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
@joxiri, am waiting impatiently as well, nick griffin is always going on and on about how nigerian's get a council flat as soon as they get off a plane from heathrow. i wonder where he gets these informatn from. i hope they give him a hard time.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
thameamead:

@joxiri, am waiting impatiently as well, nick griffin is always going on and on about how nigerian's get a council flat as soon as they get off a plane from heathrow. i wonder where he gets these informatn from. i hope they give him a hard time.

I'm gutted cos i'm going to miss it.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by joxiri: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
you can always record it
Re: Seeking For Asylum by ayomidej(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
UK for sure, they always sympathetic grin
Re: Seeking For Asylum by megastu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
@European,

Your comments are so disgusting. I have been all over the world, there is no place like Nigeria. You guys are always hungry, eating bread and living off benefits. You hate going to school, and even when you manage to attend school, you always fail exams.

The whites in this Nigeria can never leave because this is the country where they live like kings. They end up marrying our ordinary househelp. There are so many things i cannot write here.

They say niger delta is not safe, but the whites keep dying to come here. Check port harcourt etc. Consular officers fast and pray to be posted to Nigeria. (This is a fact, because i personally know some consular officers, and we go for drinks together.)

My friend, grow up. Because some few africans come to seek assylum does not mean it is the end of the world. Vietnamese, chinese etc also try to seek assylum, and these numbers are greater than those of the africans.

I Rest my case.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by flekan(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
@European

You are a SICK person, you are disgusting as your comment.
Re: Seeking For Asylum by EloSela(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2009
@All

You guys are so easily worked up. Can't you tell that 'European' is just a wind up merchant grin
Re: Seeking For Asylum by Barims(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2022
European:

This is a pathetic comment

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Uk Transit Visa To Get To America Flying British Airways? / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds This Saturday / Find A Travel Partner / Find A Travel Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.