Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question (4873 Views)

Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad / Doctors And Scientists, Pls Answer This / Hypocrisy Of Religious People On DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Can you torture your child with fire because they failed to obey you?
I know your answer will be No. But your god that created you and knew so well that you're imperfect said he will punish you in a lake of fire because 2 people were deceived to eat an Apple and if you didn't obey him, yet he said he love you!

That sound stupid to me!

5 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hell no!

2 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Demigods666:
Hell no!
very good, let me wait for more answers.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
very good, let me wait for more answers.

Trust these nl Christians if they can't find a way to turn this question around, they either come for your ass with other scripture quotes soon or just ignore it, bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Demigods666:

Trust these nl Christians if they can't find a way to turn this question around, they either come for your ass with other scripture quotes soon or just ignore it, bunch of hypocrites.
i'm ready for them too bro.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
I know your answer will be yes. But your god that created you and knew so well that you're imperfect said he will punish you in a lake of fire because 2 people were deceived to eat an Apple!

That sound stupid to me!

You won't be punished in hell because two people ate an apple.

You'll be punished because you lived your life in rebellion to GOD, rejecting His salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You'll be punished because you lived your life in rebellion to GOD, rejecting His salvation.
that doesn't give an answer to my question abeg!
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
that doesn't give an answer to my question abeg!

What is your question? grin
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So when your child rebels against you, a loving father will torture him or her for eternity?? Not 100 years or a thousand or a billion years. ETERNITY

3 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What is your question? grin
pls read my post again, thanks.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by johnydon22(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I don't understand this - So you offer someone a kind of salvation and then threaten to torture them if they reject it?

That's blackmail not salvation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

So when your child rebels against you, a loving father will torture him or her for eternity?? Not 100 years or a thousand or a billion years. ETERNITY

When my child rebels against me, I proceed to correct him. I can't torture anybody.

Moreover, nobody will burn in hell fire for eternity. GOD will simply destroy sinners with fire and blot them out from existence.

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
johnydon22:

I don't understand this - So you offer someone a kind of salvation and then threaten to torture them if they reject it?

That's blackmail not salvation.

We are talking about the Person that Created you here. He created even this earth, and the whole Universe.

He wants to rid creation of sin and sinners, so that sanity will be restored to creation. Sinners here are those who refuse to repent and obey the One who created them.

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

We are talking about the Person that Created you here. He created even this earth, and the whole Universe.

He wants to rid creation of sin and sinners, so that sanity will be restored to creation. Sinners here are those who refuse to repent and obey the One who created them.
Are you a christian?
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Ahahahah

Thought he is the all powerful why didn't he just restore sanity?

Your god Na goat my guy, person wen kill him own so called son for una , lmao, shows how cruel.

He can't do without blood and earthly money.

He needs your own money to give you money

grin

Just imagine this, before you give your son money, shey be you ask him to first give you first? grin

3 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
Are you a christian?
Yes, by GOD's grace. A Bible-believing Christian.

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Demigods666:

Ahahahah

Thought he is the all powerful why didn't he just restore sanity?

Your god Na goat my guy, person wen kill him own so called son for una , lmao, shows how cruel.

He can't do without blood and earthly money.

He needs your own money to give you money

grin

Just imagine this, before you give your son money, shey be you ask him to first give you first? grin

Okay. Bye.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Yes, by GOD's grace. A Bible-believing Christian.
Pls quote from Psalm 139:16. Thanks.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

When my child rebels against me, I proceed to correct him. I can't torture anybody.

Moreover, nobody will burn in hell fire for eternity. GOD will simply destroy sinners with fire and blot them out from existence.
undecided and the bolded sounds like something a loving father would do? Kill the bad child?

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by introvertme: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
I know your answer will be No. But your god that created you and knew so well that you're imperfect said he will punish you in a lake of fire because 2 people were deceived to eat an Apple and if you didn't obey him, yet he said he love you!

That sound stupid to me!

no need to insult them I'm a Christain and i dont believe in hell,i just posted my reasons.
Some Christians have been blinded by false doctrines they're soaked in delusion, they do not want to believe anything thats different from what their pastors /parents told them.

its a pity

https://www.nairaland.com/3384193/dont-believe-hell-fire

Demigods666 DoctorAlien Lennycool

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Baawaa(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:

That sound stupid to me!
End time teaching!Satan and his agents in action
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Baawaa:

shut the hell up! I don't believe in Satan or Your wicked god.

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by johnydon22(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Blackmail/Abuse is no less disturbing and nonsensical even if your mother/father plays it.

Doesn't matter who does it Blackmail is still blackmail...

Besides doesn't it seem a bit weird that a whole creator of a vast cosmos relates to almost inexistent humans in such a childish way?

Shouldn't an omniscient entity know a less disturbing, monsterous, evil way to do that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by introvertme: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:

bro calm down most of them need to be educated,concerning this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Baawaa(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
Saul done more than you before he became Paul
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
Pls quote from Psalm 139:16. Thanks.

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." Psa. 139:6.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." Psa. 139:6.
very good! Did you understand the meaning of that verse?
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

undecided and the bolded sounds like something a loving father would do? Kill the bad child?

A father may disown a child if he continues in unrepentant rebellion.

For GOD to continue to tolerate sin and sinners forever, it means that creation will continue to sigh and groan under the burden of sin forever. That is unacceptable
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Baawaa:

Lwkmd o
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by DoctorAlien(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
very good! Did you understand the meaning of that verse?

Yes.
Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by D34lw4p(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
introvertme:

bro calm down most of them need to be educated,concerning this issue.
this people based their belief on what they were told or read in a book and never try to look for the truth!

1 Like

Re: Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
introvertme:

no need to insult them I'm a Christain and i dont believe in hell,i just posted my reasons.
Some Christians have been blinded by false doctrines they're soaked in delusion, they do not want to believe anything thats different from what their pastors /parents told them.

its a pity

https://www.nairaland.com/3384193/dont-believe-hell-fire

Demigods666 DoctorAlien Lennycool

Christianity is a false religion created by the Jews from old pagan r used to strip humanity of spiritual knowledge in order for the Jews (the illuminati and co) to control the world by using fear.

Satanism is the original religion(not really a religion just had to put it this way) of mankind.

We blacks are spirituality

We don't need to worship some false blood hungry god when we are Gods ourselves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.