Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) (1424 Views)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise / Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Souptime,A glimpse into the future.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Side view
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Souptime just 5mins
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
The taste of home
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
No frying,no cutting,no stress just add water and its souptime
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proposed pack prototype

1 Share

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proposed pack side view
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
souptime:
Proposed pack side view
souptime:
Proposed pack side view
Today is another great day as we journey together on this part to the future
A future where Nigerian delicacies will be enjoyed any where,anytime,without the stress our mothers,sisters,wives and bachelors like me who are familiar with the art of what happens in the kitchen encounter daily.

1 Like

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
All mods please help move this to the permanent site thanks
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please help us with your questions, suggestion,observation and even critism.like a great man in apple once said,I am pleased to be your chief executive listener thanks.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Facts about souptime

1 souptime is an indigenous Nigerian company promoting Nigerian soups.
2 souptime is made from special natural ingredients.
3 souptime has successfully reshaped the future of the best Nigerian soups.
4 egusi melon soup,bitter leaf,and stew.
5 our brand promise is to is help the world reduce cooking time giving people more time to enjoy with family.
6 our 5mins slogan is from the facts it takes just 5mins to prepare all souptime products.
7 our soups are made with love to give that same feeling of home.
8 souptime can be enjoyed anywhere all you need is a pack and its souptime.
9 souptime product comes in various sizes and shape,while maintaining our pocket friendly stand.
10 Our goal is to make the kitchen more fun by reducing every cooking time to 5mins
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by generalissimo(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2016
U have a great business idea. I just hope someone somewhere won't steal the idea. I wish u luck
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2016
What exactly do you do? You cook soup and people buy them?

You might need to work on the packaging. The current pack cannot be sealed and i'm not sure i trust that very much.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by dearygally: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
dear souptime one important thing to work on is how to sell the hygiene not the time..I would rather wait 20 minutes to have a hygienic meal than a shorter time of what I m nt sure of, this then works with the look, u need to repackage n make it more attractive, when u put them in wateva container work on a method that wouldn't leave smears on the container (its looking like oil all over the container)..invest some money in good photography, a good picture of wat is inside on a flat plate and then the packaged one..then branding do a logo for souptime and print them on the containers..then of course u'll eventually need a website and there's the marketing....pls make sure it is registered and yes u need to work fast and smart if not someone will steal it from u.
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
generalissimo:
U have a great business idea. I just hope someone somewhere won't steal the idea. I wish u luck
Thanks you for wishing us luck as for stealing the idea part a storm will always come,and we are ready to take on competition. The formula for this soup is a well guided secret I don't perceive any competition till at least 5years time.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
delivite:

You might need to work on the packaging. The current pack cannot be sealed and i'm not sure i trust that very much.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
delivite:

Thanks for the observation this are just proposed packs,the pack we will work with comes with a seal and a tamper proof foil for added protection.we don't just cook soup we make soups stress free.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
dearygally:
dear souptime one important thing to work on is how to sell the hygiene not the time..I would rather wait 20 minutes to have a hygienic meal than a shorter time of what I m nt sure of, this then works with the look, u need to repackage n make it more attractive, when u put them in wateva container work on a method that wouldn't leave smears on the container (its looking like oil all over the container)..invest some money in good photography, a good picture of wat is inside on a flat plate and then the packaged one..then branding do a logo for souptime and print them on the containers..then of course u'll eventually need a website and there's the marketing....pls make sure it is registered and yes u need to work fast and smart if not someone will steal it from u.
Good luck
Your observation are beautiful,souptime is made under a very extreme hygenic condition and for the oil smear its all my fault I had to move the product to different angle to get a good shot.a professional photographer would have noticed that which leaves me with the option of no more excuses in future shot to come.we are current working with a professional brand designer for the logo and a better packaging.
I am also working with a professional to make a video of me enjoying souptime and it will also feature some nairalanders.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by Pidggin(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't mean to discourage you but what is the shelf life of your soup?
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:
I don't mean to discourage you but what is the shelf life of your soup?
Thanks for asking
We did two test which all came out successful
Our first test had a shelf life of 3months
And the second test 6months
We are presently working to push it to 8months-1year
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by Pidggin(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
souptime:

Thanks for asking
We did two test which all came out successful
Our first test had a shelf life of 3months
And the second test 6months
We are presently working to push it to 8months-1year

Soup can last for 3 months to 6 months? I wouldn't want to eat that sad
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
souptime:
Thanks for asking We did two test which all came out successful Our first test had a shelf life of 3months And the second test 6months We are presently working to push it to 8months-1year
Do you add meat or fish?
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

Soup can last for 3 months to 6 months? I wouldn't want to eat that sad

Maybe you will!if we all can eat noodles then who says we won't enjoy souptime
Souptime is prepared using a special formula which keeps it fresh even when stored in any weather condition
No fridge is required to store souptime products
Our products are specially formulated to give that unique taste you get at home without the shelf life affecting it in anyway
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
souptime:
All mods please help move this to the permanent site thanks

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERMANENT SITE FOR THIS "RUBBISH, UNHYGIENIC SOUP" THREAD IS THE DUSTBIN?

YEAH.. THAT'S WHERE ITS HEADING TO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERMANENT SITE FOR THIS "RUBBISH, UNHYGIENIC SOUP" THREAD IS THE DUSTBIN?

YEAH.. THAT'S WHERE ITS HEADING TO. undecided
Thanks @capslocked this critism is long over due,I personally was expecting the first comment to be from a critic all thanks to you for keeping me and my team on our toes knowing there's still more work for us at souptime to do
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

Do you add meat or fish?
Thanks@hahn
Souptime comes in three different unique packs

1 beef,real meat
2 fish,real fish
3 melon seed
No artificial flavoring
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by hahn(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
souptime:

Thanks@hahn
Souptime comes in three different unique packs

1 beef,real meat
2 fish,real fish
3 melon seed
No artificial flavoring

And beef will last for 6 months?
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

And beef will last for 6 months?
Trust me it will
Have you forgotten so fast a canned beef we import to Nigeria
Nothing is impossible our surrounding is a prove
In business information is the key

1 Like

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by Tochex101(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Been silently following this thread, I must congratulate you for being innovative.
I'll make my observation on your product when you show us clearer samples.

1 Like

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tochex101:
Been silently following this thread, I must congratulate you for being innovative.
I'll make my observation on your product when you show us clearer samples.
Thanks for following
Our brand designer is working very smart to perfect the options we have
And he is also a nairalander
Tomorrow I will be getting the soft copies
I can't wait to unvail how the future will look
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by hahn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
souptime:

Trust me it will
Have you forgotten so fast a canned beef we import to Nigeria
Nothing is impossible our surrounding is a prove
In business information is the key

Corned beef is different from putting meat in egusi soup and preserving it for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:

Corned beef is different from putting meat in egusi soup and preserving it for 3 months
Sir,we don't have to argue about this I a have a chin-chin recipe mixed with 4superb ingredients you will wow at.for now let's allow time be the judge
We at souptime promise you a sample pack as soon as we kick off thanks for caring

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Become A Sperm Donor To Make Money? / How to pay for things online using ATM / Electrical Drying Machine For Sale @ Meecheal Excels Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.