Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This (826 Views)

If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) / Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? / Arsenal Will Make It To Top Four Watch N See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by horrmorr(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
You wake up one faithful morning and discovered a tree growing #1000 note at the back of your house. How will you handle it..? A. Run away B. Call your neighbours to come and see C. Call your (pastor) (imam )( babalawo) D. Settle down and bring down all the money and keep the secret to yourself E. Cut down the tree and set it and the money ablaze
Re: What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by Davash222(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'll visit the doctor ASAP embarassed
Some sickness can make one see things which are not there.

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by Bigt4y: 1:48am On Oct 03, 2016
horrmorr:
You wake up one faithful morning and discovered a
tree growing #1000 note at the back of your house.
How will you handle it..?
A. Run away
B. Call your neighbours to come and see
C. Call your (pastor) (imam )( babalawo)
D. Settle down and bring down all the money and
keep the secret to yourself
E. Cut down the tree and set it and the money ablaze
I'd stop taking that brand of Weed you do take angry

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by horrmorr(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Bigt4y:

I'd stop taking that brand of Weed you do take angry
it is not part of the option NW
Re: What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by Bigt4y: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
horrmorr:
it is not part of the option NW
I'm thinking outside the box cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This by horrmorr(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Bigt4y:
I'm thinking outside the box cool
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Cow Jumps Infront Of Moving Car, Causing Fatal Accident (photos) / MMM Love Story (pics) / 60 Escape Death As Luxury Bus, Petrol Tanker Crash In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.