Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Girls Are Distraction...osho Shot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Are Distraction...osho Shot (871 Views)

Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's / James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" / Photos From Liz Awoliyi And Tosin Osho's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Distraction...osho Shot by emmatallest: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Emma Tallest Daraloye Girls Are Distraction...Osho Shot #Arbico_Parrot #Emma_Tallest The Boy is just 16, yeah 16, i mean 4 times 4 but he is living his dream, breaking record and setting new one, from winning the 2016 Lagos Shift Competition by beating about 500 People to the star prize of One Million Naira. Oshot Shot has not been resting on his oars, he has shared the stage with the likes of Seyi Law, Ali Baba, Apkororo, Muyiwa Ademola, Pencil, Tim Godfrey and the list goes on. Despite the huge achievement, the youngster still keep it calm and cool and has ever remain respectful. He Spoke to Arbico Parrot on his journey as a comedian, winning the Lagos Shift Competition, why he is not in a relationship and lot more, dont let me bore you with alot of talk. The edited version of the interview is down below. Enjoy and please comment and share to others. Who is Osho Shot? Osho Shola Solomon Popularly referred to as Osho Shot is a Musicomedian. When did you Start Comedy? Officially 2014 Sir. How did you start Comedy? I started through a dance drama ministry Prophetesse Yakubu and apostles, later i had the zeal for comedy but trying to create a unique style which is singing alongside comedy which is call musicomedy because i sing too well. You won the 2016 Lagos Shift Competition, whats the competition all about? It a yearly competition hosted by RCCG with over 500 artistes which hold at Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikikan, Lagos State. Whats has been your Parent reaction to your comedy Career? Been Good, since, the support has been cool. Even when i won the best comedian at Lagos shift and presently an Ambassordor for them, i dedicated it to them. How did you feel when you won the award? O! My God, it was as if i rehearsed the dance for winning the spot, i was glad mehn, i thank God and my parent for their prayer, it was really a day i wouldnt forget, congratulation messages here and there. What do you think was responsible for your victory? I just did my best and left the rest to God, i guess my uniquness speak for me. How do you get inspiration? I get inspiration from daily writing and from songs we hear everyday. Tell us More about your educational background? Cephas primary school, Classic Comprehensive College, Asipring student for Unilag. Who is your Role Model? I love Apkpororo alot. What your Best Colour? Yellow Tell me the biggest event you have performed? Alot to mention, that probably i cant remember. Tell us One? Comedy reloaded with Frank Onero, where Pencil and Seyi Law were in attendance. Trem Ejigbo with Akpororo and Tim Godfry and alot of platform with Big other Comedians in the industry Whats your best food? Yam and Egg How was childhood like? Growing up was fun, i was the 5th child from a family of 8. Tell me one thing people dont know about you? That i am Intelligent, extremely intelligent aside comedy If you are to have a Dinner with five Celebrity in the world, who will they be? Simi, Praiz, Akpororo, Wande Coal and Waje Tell me the name of the girl who gave you your first Kiss? Chai! Am shy oo, my papa must not hear about this, anyway, her name is Amanda, my first crush. Whats your Best Perfume? Smart Collection. Your Best Artiste? Gospel is Marvin Sapp while Secular is Wande Coal, Wizkid and Kiss Daniel You are short, has this work against you? Always in my favour, i wonder if i will be funny i was tall. What about with your client? Not at all even earn respect from client with it, na how you carry yourself, people go carry you. What are your Likes and Dislikes? I like word being kept unto integrity and hard work, i dislike aggresive people and lier, i guess all this girls out there that lie, you know i dislike una. Are you in a relationship? Nah, i dont think it time yet, i am really working and i dont want any distraction. Are girls Distractive? Indeed especially when you have got something special. I have watch a couple of your performance and i observe you are very energetic on stage, how do you get this vibe? I have a nice voice, i dont smoke neither do i drink, energy comes from above as i do pray before mounting any stage or platform

(1) (Reply)

Omoli Oboli Narrates How Her 15year Old Son Was Born(photos) / “I Have Found Love Again After 3years” – Chika Ike Reveals / Adorable Throwback Photos Of Billoniare Daughter DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.