Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Brother Paul - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Brother Paul (480 Views)

Rolilhalha No More - Paul Godly Onoja / Wait For Me - Paul Poser / An Exciting Event For Spoken Words And Poetry Lovers With Efe Paul Azino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brother Paul by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2016
The first time it happened, I was eight and it was two weeks after the elaborate eighth birthday party I had. He came into my room while I was doing my assignment and asked me to lie down. It hurt, like the way it hurts when my mother hits the iron spoon on my head for misbehaving. It was hurting after he was done, even when he asked me to clean up, even when my mother came home and I told her I fell down because brother Paul had told me not to tell her, that I would go to hell if I did. And I didn’t want to go to hell. The thought of fire burning my skin was too horrifying. ........Read more... https://./2016/10/02/brother-paul/#more-1134

(1) (Reply)

Ana Convention 2016 Opens With Thoughts And Funfair / Trouble In School / My First (and Only) Time In (court Part 2) [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.