Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) (48040 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 03, 2016
A young man was last Saturday horrifically butchered to death in Sokoto after he was attacked by men who tried to snatch his phone.

According to Rariya, last Saturday at about 9pm in Agyare LGA, Sokoto, the deceased was followed by some gangs in the neighborhood who demanded he gives them his phone. The young man refused only for a conflict to ensue and the gang cut off his hands.

He was rushed to Usman Danfodiyo Teaching Hospital Sokoto where he unfortunately passed on due to how severe his injuries were. Police officials have not arrested those who committed this atrocity as they are said to be on the run.

The very graphic photos are below. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-how-man-was-butchered-to-death-over.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Sokoto.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by tolugar: 5:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Just give them the phone

He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.

It's only those that came back from battle (cowards) are heroes the dead (brave) are victims

65 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:33am On Oct 03, 2016
The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2016
The guy is a fool, even iPhone 7 isn't worth an injury talkless of death

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Even the bible said "Fear North... Sorry not"

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by joseph1832ng: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2016
At times I wonder what these peeps who take pics like this hope to get. Even so the bloggers who post such grotesque pics that can spoil a person's day.

Gosh!. Such monstrosity! I'm so sure the idiots who perpetrated this act will never be caught because the man is not a politician or well connected.

Honestly, we live in the jungle in this country, the state of nature where man is wolf to man and can kill his fellow man over petty squabble.

What a country!!!.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by olumaxi(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2016
I strongly support jungle justice for any thief caught........this is babaric

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by techinfong: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Maybe he thought he was Butchering suya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
He should have given them the phone and his clothes join, walking home unclad with your full body parts is better than this

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
when those killers are caught and given the jungle justice treatment some idiots will say Nigerians are barbaric.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by modskiller(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
oh boy, see bone marrow??

People are not smiling at all. Why kill the guy?

I see human, but with no single trait of pity or humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Those thieves should be jailed for life
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
chineke mee......Shafiu wato ur phone is more valuable than ur life ko? Allah ya rahamshe ka
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
hausa rogues are the most wicked and deadly criminals on earth!! that's how they go around all over the north hacking innocent people down.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Like why didn't he just give them the phone!!! shocked
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oh my God!
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by SpitsOnYoruba: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
These people from up north

This is 2016, who still steals phones ??

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by damton(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Blood of Zachariah

Can it get anymore cruel.

I don't know who deserves hell best between some men and devil himself.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by SharkTank(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gawd

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Humans are so evil, how can you butcher your fellow because of a phone?
This is why i dont blame people burning thieves.

ADVICE TO UPCOMING PARENTS : Give birth to the number of children you are capable of taking care of, in order to reduce crime and prostitution...
Why evil, common phone...smh

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by instinctg(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
these people and their thirst for blood is ......

17 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Libyans again!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by malton: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
"Kafin mu gode wa Allah, zamu fara gode wa yan daban Kano." - Kwankwaso.

It translates as: "before we thank God, we'll first of all give thanks to the Kano cult gangs." - Kwankwaso during his reelection acceptance speech in 2011.

Nothing sums up their influence than those words.

Yan daba are the deadliest touts you'll find anywhere in Nigeria. They are as heartless as they are merciless.

You should do anything they ask of you even before they request it, and maybe, just maybe, you'll live. Handing over the phone does not guarantee that they would have spared his life anyway. At least, not in my experience.

Best way to avoid having any issues with them is to be as submissive as you can be.

I heard a story years back, of which I can't confirm its veracity. A convey got attacked by them and all passengers aboard were asked to alight the vehicles. After a while, the male passengers were asked to lie faced down on one side, and the female ones, on the other. After the separation, the bandits noticed that a man was lying amidst the females. They stood him up and asked why. He responded, "ai yan labai, yanzu, ku ne mazaje, mu ne mata." translation: "Sir, at this moment, we're the women; you're the men!" They all laughed hard and allowed them to go on account of the guy's hilarious submission.

Lord rest his soul!

17 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice One NCA
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by zarakay(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
OMG
May his soul RIP
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ok.n

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by menix(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
To god who made me, if i see nuke i go clear anything up North..
Those dude re heartless...
I dont know why my yoloba brothers love this people,,,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bunch of animals
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by ivoatt(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is this Game of Thrones, Game of Phones?

Damn it.

RIP.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
joseph1832ng:
At times I wonder what these peeps who take pics like this hope to get. Even so the bloggers who post such grotesque pics that can spoil a person's day.

Gosh!. Such monstrosity! I'm so sure the idiots who perpetrated this act will never be caught because the man is not a politician or well connected.

Honestly, we live in the jungle in this country, the state of nature where man is wolf to man and can kill his fellow man over petty squabble.

What a country!!!.
That was why he said " graphic "

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by krissconnect(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jeeso shocked fear north. Can anything good come out of north?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.