Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State (1076 Views)

Young Scientists Constructed An Helicopter In Oyo / Swap Your Dead(Scrap) Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop here In Lagos / Tired Of Your Old Phone!trade It In Here From Arikson Telecom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Buy Tokunbo Laptops Or Swap Your Old Laptop With Better Ones In Oyo state.

Call or WhatsApp me on

Dell Latitude D630 2GB RAM 500GB HDD 2.00GHz processor Speed core2 Duo, 2Hours Backup with window7 and lots of Software , movies and musics .

2months warranty.

30,000 Not negotiable.

WhatsApp or call me with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lenovo T61, 500GB HDD, 2GB RAM, Core2 Duo, Webcam, fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth, DVD rom and there is keyboard light that light up directly from the upper side of the screen to the keyboard, it is marvelous and very clean. Call or whatsapp ZERO SEVEN ZERO, SIX EIGHT, EIGHT SEVEN, FOUR TWO, SEVEN FOUR. Slightly negotiable. Serious buyer only please. Receipt is available.

1 Like

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Toshiba Tecra A2
1GB RAM
40GB HDD
Window7
Call or WhatsApp

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pay on delivery in Oyo and Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good day to y'all and have a wonderful Friday.
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 and that Toshiba are still available.
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
How was your day guys? Lenovo T61 and Toshiba Tecra A2 are still available
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
70% 70% 70% 70% 70% When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend. In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, was left with $1.9 billion in the bank, and married his chauffeur. His chauffeur said:- "All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realise that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!" The cruel reality is: It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who. In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless! For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed. If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied. How about your wardrobes of clothes? 70% of them are not worn! A whole life of work and earning... 70% is for other people to spend. So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%. Go for medical check-ups even if not sick. Drink more water, even if not thirsty. Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems. Endeavour to give in, even if you are in the right. Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful. learn to be contented, even if you are not rich. Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy. Make time for people you care about Please Forward This To Everyone Whom You Care about I JUST DID! morning to you all.
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Still available.
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Good evening everyone, how was your day?
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Still available.
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by rev2214(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Any laptop you buy on this platform in Oyo/Ibadan comes with warranty. The OP receive direct from us in Lagos i.e. buying direct from importer. see my signature you can't regret buying here. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
rev2214:
Any laptop you buy on this platform in Oyo/Ibadan comes with warranty. The OP receive direct from us in Lagos i.e. buying direct from importer. see my signature you can't regret buying here. God bless

Thanks boss.
Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Toshiba Satellite A200
2GB RAM 320GB HDD, DVD rom,Window8 very clean with almost 3hours backup.

Call or WhatsApp me for more details.

Pay on delivery in Ibadan and Oyo.

1 Share

Re: Buy Tokunbo Laptops & Swap Your Old Laptop For Better one In Oyo State by Canme4u(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Good morning and have a wonderful day.

Laptops are available at affordable prices.

(1) (Reply)

US Used HP Elitebook 2560p, Intel Core-i5 2.6ghz + External Speakers Very Cheap / Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Keyboard + Power Pack For Sale / Wireless Smoke/fire Alarm System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.