Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities (540 Views)

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities by aoafeez(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2016
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, Full Fats companies, feed millers should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com. 08061223014
Re: I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities by Triplehawkeyes: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Am in need of Soya beans to Kaduna, I need as much trucks as you can supply, price 104, 000 per tonne, including logistics, cash on delivery in 24 hours or less, please let me know, 08188809415
Re: I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities by Exporthub: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay !!!!!! / If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me / Fresh Ginger Available For Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.