Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently (842 Views)

Where To Buy Children Readymade Cloths In Whole Sale In Lagos / Gold Bar/dust Sellers Needed In Lagos / Genuine Paypal Funds Sellers Needed Urgently.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2016
The rice sellers in this state have entered into an unholy alliance to continuously make the people suffer. They are selling a bag for as much as 23k meanwhile the same bag is being sold in a neigbhoring state for just. 13.5k (retail price).

Because they belong to a union, they simply place calls to themselves and fix the price. This is wrong and I need the help of Nigerians to break this chain.

All you have to do is supply as much as you can for 12k to 12.5k so the final consumer can get it for 13k or 13.5k maximum. Your market is guaranteed. If you're interested please drop your whatsapp contact here or mention me. Thanks.

Lalasticlala or Seun please help this thread get more attention.

Re: Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by naijareferee: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Martins301:
The rice sellers in this state have entered into an unholy alliance to continuously make the people suffer. They are selling a bag for as much as 23k meanwhile the same bag is being sold in a neigbhoring state for just. 13.5k (retail price).

Because they belong to a union, they simply place calls to themselves and fix the price. This is wrong and I need the help of Nigerians to break this chain.

All you have to do is supply as much as you can for 12k to 12.5k so the final consumer can get it for 13k or 13.5k maximum. Your market is guaranteed. If you're interested please drop your whatsapp contact here or mention me. Thanks.

Lalasticlala or Seun please help this thread get more attention.

martins301... Do you want polished abakaliki rice or imported stallion brands....
Re: Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
naijareferee:

martins301... Do you want polished abakaliki rice or imported stallion brands....

Could you tell me the difference between both and the one you know people demand for more. Secondly, I would like to know their prices.
Re: Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by naijareferee: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Martins301:

Could you tell me the difference between both and the one you know people demand for more. Secondly, I would like to know their prices.

the truth is that abakaliki has several variety or species of rice... But the premium is called the max... Which is sold for about 9 to 9500 per buchel... And a buchel and half will make your standard 50kg bag. Abakaliki rice has more quality than your average imported rice because it does not undergo any form of chemical treatment... Starch extraction.. Or whitening done to your conventional imported rice. Your location will also play a part in the final cost of delivery...
Re: Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
naijareferee:

the truth is that abakaliki has several variety or species of rice... But the premium is called the max... Which is sold for about 9 to 9500 per buchel... And a buchel and half will make your standard 50kg bag. Abakaliki rice has more quality than your average imported rice because it does not undergo any form of chemical treatment... Starch extraction.. Or whitening done to your conventional imported rice. Your location will also play a part in the final cost of delivery...

I'm close to Asaba. How much will it cost to get the other variety from where u are to this place?
Re: Whole Sale Rice Sellers Needed Urgently by naijareferee: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Martins301:

I'm close to Asaba. How much will it cost to get the other variety from where u are to this place?

But you have anambra rice close by...
i will give you details...
When you see this email...let me know so i can delete it...

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Change In This Monthly Report (photos) / Make Your First Dollars Online With These 3 Simple Steps / #I Know About The Recession; My Own Way Of Helping/includes Screenshots!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.