Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? (466 Views)

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by AjalaJ(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Go pick up my little brother.

Pick up my boyfriend.

Drive 6 hours to my sister’s.

Hope my other siblings meet us there.

Spend the last four hours in a giant, sibling-and-niece-and-nephew-and-sister-in-law pile.
Booze excessively for the last hour.

Probably wake up the next morning feeling awfully embarrassed that Y2K 2.0 was also a huge bust.

And also hungover enough to wish the earth actually did explode.

Source: https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-were-to-explode-in-10-hours-what-would-you-do

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Anifik: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2016
AjalaJ:

Pick up my boyfriend.

Spend the last four hours in a giant, sibling-and-niece-and-nephew-and-sister-in-law pile.

Probably wake up the next morning feeling awfully embarrassed that Y2K 2.0 was also a huge bust.

Source: https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-were-to-explode-in-10-hours-what-would-you-do

I would quickly close this thread and sla*p the op for bringing such silly thought
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by AjalaJ(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Anifik:

I would quickly close this thread and sla*p the op for bringing such silly thought

What you called a silly post has had far over 100 long comments and several millions of views on Quora. That’s what make Nigerians different: if it were a post about someone who cuts a head off for money rituals, many people will come to comment.

There’s a difference between those who read to pass exams/get certs, and those who read to get liberating knowledge and enlarge their IQs and reasoning powers for innovations. Many movies abroad are based on sci-fi issues like these and they made hundreds of billions of dollars in revenues. White people base their life on realities and possibilities, while we here, base our life on fantasies and narrow-mindedness. Now, who are those making more progress?

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by hpk(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Spend 4 Hours with my family, 3 Hours with my friends and the the remaining 3 hours drinking Hennessy and burning Sativa/Indica while listening to Vybz Kartel....

In Other News, Op Wetin make you dey reason like dis? Ehn!!!!
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by hpk(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
AjalaJ:

Pick up my boyfriend.

Wake up from thy Slumber!!!!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos, In Flames!!!!! Pics And Video / Nigerian Navy Releases Names Of 2,850 Candidates For 2016 Recruitment / Nigeria Restores History Into Education Curricula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.